Cold but Cute

Jennie pov

I'm Jennie, popular, pretty and everyone loves me. I'm dating Lisa, everyone says she's cold but she isn't too me. Everyone knows we're dating and they're very surprised by it because Lisa is cold to everyone and I'm not.

Lisa isn't the type to be all over me in public. She shows me her love when we're alone, I think it's cute but others don't understand, only people who know how in love we can be towards each other are my friends and Lisa's friends.

I see my love hanging out with her friends. In the cafeteria. Sat at their normal table.

Rosé: Are we sitting next to Lisa's table?

Jisoo laughs

Jisoo: why don't we just sit with Lisa's friends, I hate that we have to talk to them while turning are necks or reading each other's lips.

I smile, my friends get along with Lisa's, we're actually close outside of the school, they'll talk to me but not for long, they also act cold but they're all goofy when you get to know them. Minnie and Sorn always chit chat with us.

Jennie: you know Lisa doesn't like it when people look at us acting like a couple, we'll sit on the table next to them.

Me and my friends walk to the table next to Lisa's friends and we sit.

Irene: hopefully these losers don't talk about us sitting on the next table.

A lot of people want to see me and Lisa break up because they can't get there stupid heads around why Lisa is so attracted to me and why I'm attracted to her. Come on we're both hot and I can have a mature relationship.

I get a text.

Lili😘: You look beautiful Jen. You always have my  heart.

I texted her back.

ManduJen: thank you sweet face😘 , you look hot.🥰 You'll always have mine❤️.

Lisa looks towards me and gives me a small smile.

Lisa even texts seriously, she never uses emojis unlike me. She's a softy by heart though.

Minnie: Lisa you have to!

Minnie shouts and everyone looks.

Lisa and Bambam look at her with shock.

Lisa: Minnie, inside voices.

Lisa says sternly.

Sorn: not everyone needs to know.

Sorn says to Minnie and Lisa nods.

Ten: Minnie is funny.

Ten teases Minnie. They go quite.

Wonder what they're talking about?

I was snapped out of my thoughts.

Seulgi: hi babe.

Seulgi kisses Irene.

Jennie: Seulgi go and see what Lisa and her friends are talking about?

Seulgi sits down next to Irene.

Seulgi: why?

I roll my eyes

Jennie: you're friends with Lisa too.

Seulgi shakes her head

Seulgi: Jennie I want to eat with my girlfriend.

Lucky for some.