CHAPTER TWENTY

WHILE DEVIN SPENDS THE DAY INSIDE, Juliette, Denver, Delaney, Andrea, and Daisy spend time outside in the courtyard near the lake.

"Where's Devin? I haven't seen him since yesterday. Is he okay?" Delaney asks, worried for her friend and fellow dancer.

Juliette sighs. "Devin's stepmother is on some bullshit again. She uses every opportunity available to insult and make him feel inferior. When this happens, Justin takes the time to reassure him that he is special and what that bitch thinks of him does not nor will ever matter. They'll probably be cooped up in their dorm all weekend. Justin told me that she took it too far this time. He found Dev in a room by himself. Probably dancing incredibly hard to distract himself."

Andrea's eyes widen. "His stepmother seems like a bitch."

"She it. The biggest one ever. Hell, she's a bigger bitch than Noelle. Now that... says something. You know I never thought that was even possible."

Speaking of Noelle... she's wandering the campus looking for Sebastian. He happens to be on the football field with Alexander, Archer, and Matthew, once again staring at Sophia Sharpe, who notices this time.

"Why is Sebastian Ashcroft staring at me? Aside from the obvious reason that I am currently wearing a crop top and a pair of shorts that leave nothing to the fucking imagination. He has a girlfriend. Why be a creep?"

"It's evident, Soph," Her best friend Kayla mutters, looking up from her phone. "He won't stop staring at you because he wants to have sex with you. Relationship or not. He might want to stop that though because he's a dead man if Thomas finds out."

Just as she says this, Thomas walks up behind Sophia, wrapping his arms around her. "If I find out what? Hey pretty girl."

She smiles but then pout cutely. "Sebastian Ashcroft keeps staring at me. Could you do something about him?"

Thomas narrows his eyes. Archer catches the evil glare the football player sends in their direction. "Sebastian, you dumbass. You've officially been caught. Sophia caught you staring and now Thomas knows. You might wanna dip out before he kills you, dawg."

Sebastian freezes.

"Okay but what'll happen when Noelle finds out?"

Sebastian is ice at this point. Thomas might kill him and then Noelle will bring back to life just to kill his ass again. "Oh shit. He's coming this way." He bolts out of the field, running right past a confused Noelle who's yelling out his name.

"What the hell just happened?"

He ends up running into the one person she dislikes more than her stepsister and that would be Marissa. Kennedy shakes her head. "I want absolutely no part in this. If you get caught, I am not saving you. Goodbye."

Shawn and Gabrielle walk down the hallway after one of their many arguments. To be honest with y'all here as the author writing this, they have the weirdest fucking relationship dynamics. All they do, like I previously mentioned, is argue about useless shit and then they're back to being lovey dovey like they hadn't been cussing each other out. Odd, I tell you.

"Come on Sebastian. Fuck me. You know you want to." That stops them in their tracks. Gabrielle pulls her phone out to record. "What are you so afraid of? Noelle finding out? That hasn't stopped you before."

THIS CHEATING BASTARD. Yeah, that wandering eye (and something else) just got his ass in trouble. Gabrielle stops the recording and takes several pictures of the uhhh... act of deceit currently taking place. She decides to slyly send everything to Juliette.

"Shawn. Let's go. If anyone asks, you and I heard nothing." She pulls him down the hallway. "We are not getting in trouble behind this."

A minute later... "HOLY SHIT BRO. Sebastian is a hoe ass cheater. I might need to drag Dev outta his room so we can do some exposure. Imma go right ahead and forward this to him. "

JULES

[ 5 attachments]

[1 video attachment]

someone's getting exposed today

DEVIN

well, I'll be damned.
knew his bitchass was up to something.
the exposure goes down when? I need to prepare my ears for when Noelle throws a fit.

JULES
tonight.
how are you feeling btw?

DEVIN
better now thanks to my honey
he never fails to cheer me up
jules imma marry him I stg I am

Justin already has Sterling and Cristal's blessing to marry him. He's had it since day one. Juliette chuckles and confirms their meet up time.

"The dynamic duo of Jules and Dev- scheming masterminds back at it again. Some crazy shit is about to happen and bitch, I'm ready for it." Andrea has an extreme fascination with schemes. Being sneaky and shit is an immensely turn on for her.

Who's ready for some chaos?