Chapter 12

"Y/N, I-I don't think I could hurt you if I tried..."

"But you said you were going to kill me just a few days ago! How can I trust you?"

"It's hard to explain, but I don't want to hurt you. Something inside of me takes control and I lose myself..." he seemed ashamed and look down at the floor.

"Like the phantoms?"

"No...you wouldn't understand, but I really could never hurt you." His eyes started to light the room.

"Why not..? You had no problem a few days ago." You were getting mad again.

"Because I-" before Spring trap could finish the ventilation started to fail and the alarms were blaring, just then a phantom jumped on you. The phantom looked like a child, he had a top hat and had a stripped shirt. You screamed and panicked. You were going to fall onto the floor, but Spring trap had stopped you from doing so, he caught you in his arms.

You landed on his chest. Face forward, surprisingly it was soft. Maybe even warm? You felt comfort for those few seconds and held your eyes shut as he wrapped his arms around you to secure you, you couldn't feel your legs and he was holding you up.

"Y/N, are you alright?" 

You then woke up and realized what was going on, the alarms were still going off and you quickly jumped off Spring trap to reboot the system. You were sad that you had to leap off him but you didn't want to pass out again. After you rebooted the vents you sighed in relief. Spring trap was still there and he looked like he wanted to say something, but you spoke first.

"Thanks, Springy!" You blushed. Springy? I just gave a psychopath a cute nickname?

Spring trap looked flustered and he stood there. He paused for a few seconds before he said something.

"So you aren't scared of me anymore..?" His eyes glimmered with hope.

Part of you still was but you felt bad. He probably hasn't had much human interaction in a while, plus you two were now getting along.

"Nope! I mean you're just a bunny after all!" You said chuckling.

"Actually, I used to be human."

Human? Him?

"H-how?" You were amazed.

"You don't wanna know, but I am-was human."

"So are you dead..?" You were unsure of what to make of what he just told you.

"I'm not even sure myself, I think I'm in somewhere between." He seemed to be even curious.

"It doesn't matter, we should just focus on the phantoms. We need to get you away from them, they will hurt you." He took charge again and grabbed your hand.

"Where are we going?" You were starting to get worried.

"Somewhere, where you won't be seen by the phantoms." You were worried until you realized Spring trap didn't have a strong grip on your hand. You two were walking side to side, and he was holding your hand rather gently? You could let go if you wanted but you never did. You enjoyed the soft side of Spring trap.

When you got to the destination it was similar to the ones he's taken you to before. But this time you felt, safer. You two were still holding hands as he took you into the room and shut the door behind you two.

He looked back and stared at you for a few seconds, you stared back. He then looked down at both of your hands and looked embarrassed.

"Sorry about that." He said letting go of your hand.

"It's fine Springy! So what should we do to pass time?" You said brightening up the mood.

He smirked, "Anything you want, love."

You kept blushing from his nicknames, maybe he just says these things cause he's British? Yeah they probably have no meaning behind it anyway.

"Well we could play a game!" You said walking towards the corner of the room, looking to sit down.

He followed you and spoke as he moved.

"What do you have in mind?" Still smirking.

"Hm, I'm not sure...Do you know any games?" You sat down on the floor and he stood over you with the biggest smirk you've ever seen, his eyelids were half over his eyes, he definitely had a game...

"How about we play some hide n seek?"

That didn't seem like such a bad idea, the room you two were in was ginormous and you could probably find a lot of hiding spots.

"Yeah sure! I'll hide first!" But before you could go Spring trap grabbed you wrist and pulled you back to him, you lost your balance and stumbled into his chest again. You stood there for a second, feeling his soft fur. Before you realized, what you were doing and stood back up.

"There's a catch. If I find you in 10 minutes you have to do something for me. If you win I have to do something for you." That didn't seem like such a bad idea.

"Oh you're on!" You said before running off, he started to count.

You decided to hide behind an arcade machine, he only had 10 minutes, no way can he find me in such a small place. You were proud of yourself as you heard Spring trap finally finish his counting.

He looked around for a few minutes, not near your area before he started walking towards you. Does he see me? How does he know? You then realized he turned right before where you were hiding, and you sighed in relief. You then felt something breathing down your neck, it sent chills down your spine. Before you could look back it said something.

"Found you." It was Spring trap. He then grabbed you by your waist and lifted you up over his shoulder. You were scared at first, but once you realized it was him you started giggling.

"Hey no fair, put me down!" you said trying to break free from his arms.

"Nope." Is all he said as he walked away with you back to the corner you were sitting in.

He placed you down on the floor and you huffed at the fact that you lost.

"You didn't even last five minutes." He was laughing, you were still mad but eventually you giggled with him.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." You said looking away from him.

"I'll count this time-" but before you could finish he crouched down and put his fingertip on your chin, making you look up at him into his eyes, he had that same smug face on earlier with the smirk, and his eyes were lit up.

"Nope, I won remember, sweetheart? You have to do what I ask."

You blushed for a minute before you said something, "L-like what?" Your face was red.

He pulled your face up with his fingers and got even more closer to your face. If that was even possible.

"Kiss me."