Chapter 27

💕Couple hours later💕

Arya POV

Alex and I just reached at his house after my nails appointment. He had asked his mom if I can stay until my dad gets back and luckily she said yes. Right now I'm unpacking the things Alex bought me while he's showering. After minutes of packing away my new clothes Alex walked out of the bathroom with his hair wet and a towel around his waist.

I looked him up and down as drops of water fell on his chest and ran down to his abs. He walked up to me and stared down at me while I looked at him nervously.

He lean down towards my neck and brushed his lips on the sensitive part of my neck. My breathing got heavier he kept rubbing his lips on my neck as I bit back the mo@n wanting to escape my lips. He suddenly moved back with a huge smirk on his lips. He then turned around walked away leaving me breathing hard.

"B***h" I whispered under my breath and walked into the bathroom.....

Minutes later♡

I just finished showering while asked was in his room doing god knows what. My mind wondered back to what happen a couple minutes ago and a idea popped in my mind.

"Two can play that game" I whispered then got out of the shower. I dried my body with a towel and placed it back on the rack. I open the door and walked out completely naked ignore Alex eyes on me. I walked into his closet and took out a silky sleepwear that I got , a pair of socks and my underwear. I took up the ankle jewellery I got earlier today and wore it.

After getting dressed I walked out of the closet and saw alex on his phone talking to somebody

After getting dressed I walked out of the closet and saw alex on his phone talking to somebody. I walked over to the bed and slid beside him. I took up my new phone and quickly set it up while Alex kept talking to whoever. After finish setting it up I texted my Best friend , dad , brother and others letting them know this is my new phone.

I downloaded back all my social media and logged in. After finishing everything and placed my phone into the clear lavender phone case I got.

 After finishing everything and placed my phone into the clear lavender phone case I got