27

(what Caius wears)

I'm sitting on the couch with Celeste and looking in the book of things Alice had created for my wedding.  She even put pictures of me in the dress, my engagement ring, and tiara inside. I see Caius and flip the page and he raises his eyebrows. I say, "You aren't allowed to see that page until after we're married. You know why."

He comes over and kisses my head and steals our daughter from me and Alice says, "Everything is booked and ordered already. All we need to do is set it up. I sent out your invitations."

My eyes widen and she says, "I did send one to your mother, not your father. I have his for you to give in person."

I look at him and he says, "Let's do that today."

I say, "Esme? Rosa?"

Rose snatches the child and runs out of the room, and I laugh. I head upstairs and I got changed quickly. 

I got changed into the third outfit and head downstairs

I got changed into the third outfit and head downstairs. Alice hands me a pair of keys and she hugs me and says, "Good luck."

I smile and we get into the car. I say, "Cai. I'm going to head inside first and talk to my dad and tell him, and then I'll come and get you."

Cai nods. I hold his hand as I drive to my dad's house. I turn off the car and take a deep breath and get out of the car. I walk to the door with the invitation and knock. I stand there with my arms behind my back, and my dad opens the door. He looks shocked to see me, and he hugs me tightly. I smile and hug him back while he says, "I wasn't sure if you were coming here for the wedding."

I reply, "Well, I have some news too. Let's go inside though."

We head into the living room and he asks, "Did you get in today?"

I smile and say, "I did. We did early this morning. It's quite the long flight from Italy. We're not staying very long though. We're leaving the next morning after the wedding."

Dad asks, "We?"

I reply, "My fiance, Caius and I."

Dad freezes and asks, "Instant replay?"

I laugh and say, "This isn't football, dad. I'm allowed to get married to the man I love. I'm 20 years old, dad."

Dad says, "I haven't met him yet. Does he go to school with you?"

I reply, "No, he doesn't. He's a businessman. He owns a real estate company in Europe. We met kind of on accident. I was getting coffee and he bumped into me and we got to talking. He's from Italy. Italy is a gorgeous country, dad. The culture and food are amazing."

He smiles and says, "You seem to be having a great time. At least you're older than your sister. When were you thinking?"

I hand him the invitation and he says, "In less than two months? Super. It's in Italy. Awesome. I hear their alcohol is great."

I smile and say, "It is. The drinking age is 18 there."

Dad asks, "Is he your Edward?"

I reply, "Did you forget I dated Edward first? ... I dumped him and dyed my hair..."

Dad replies, "I remember."

I reply, "In a way, yes. He's Edward 2.0, but with blonde hair and smarter. He came to visit and meet you. He's not going to be at the wedding, since it's a family affair. He wants to explore some of Washington. He's outside in the car. You don't need your gun. I'll go get him. Stay here."

I walk outside and to the car and Caius is messing with his blue contacts. I put them in and say, "Come on. Let's go inside. You're a hit. My dad doesn't like Edward very much."

I led him inside, and Dad says, "You must be Cai-ass?"

I laugh and say, "Cai-us. Us not ass."

Caius replies, "I am, Mr. Swan."

My father replies, "Charlie."

They get to talking for quite awhile and Caius is telling him about hunting in Italy. My dad gets paged and says, "Sorry, I got to go. Duty calls. Bye, Peanut. Bye, Caius."

I reply, "Bye, Dad."

We follow him outside and get in our car and drive back to the Cullen's house. Caius got the contacts out of his eyes quickly and says, "How did that go?"

I smile and say, "He loves you. Still basically hates Edward. He's going to get drunk at the wedding."

Caius asks, "Real Estate owner?"

I reply, "If he ever goes to Italy and sees how rich you are, I kind of needed a way to explain it that made sense other than the fact that you've been alive for like 5,000 years."

Caius coughs and says, "I'm 3,300 years old. give or take slightly."

I snort and say, "That's still very old, Cai."

He growls lowly at me and I laugh lightly. We reach the house and I send, "I love you even if you are 5,000 years old, old man."

Caius kisses me roughly in the car and he gets out and I smile to myself. He grabs his daughter and I ask him, "Did you get all of her things ready for tomorrow?"

He pulls me with him and says, "I did, mi amore. We are walking through the woods tomorrow. I'm going to grab her bottles in the morning. We'll sneak in near the end of the reception."

Sulpicia is calling me on face time and I say, "Hey, what's up?"

She replies, "They grow so fast."

I respond, "Believe me, I know. How old do they look?"

Sulpicia says, "Like 5 or 6."

I blink rapidly and say, "Wow. I wonder if they all grow at different rates. Celeste looks almost 2 now."

Sulpicia says, "You better hurry home after this wedding. I need to meet her while she's still a baby."

I reply, "We'll leave the day after. I miss my babies."

Sulpicia says, "They miss you a lot. Here they come."

I see my babies run inside the room and they come up to the phone and say, "Hi, Mommy!"

I smile brightly and say, "Ciao miei bambini!"

They giggle and Sulpicia says, "She says hi."

They nodded and say, "Ti amo mamma!"

I smile and say, "You're doing great, my loves. You have some great teachers there. There's a few more coming when we come home in 2 days. Don't grow too much for me. Daddy sends his love too. You'll meet you new sister when we come home as well."

Maxon asks, "And brother?"

I say, "Sorry, sweetie. Just your new sister. She's growing very quickly like you. You know who can be your brother?"

He shakes his head no and I continue, "Alec, Demitri, and Felix. Bunch of playmates."

His eyes lit up and I continue, "They'll get there when we do. Did you take your naps yet today?"

He shakes his head no and I say, "Well, both of you go sleep for me ok? We'll be back before you know it."

They both give me there tired little smiles and Sulpicia says, "Bye."

I reply, "bye."

Sha hangs up and Caius says, "We got ourselves outnumbered."

I respond, "Yes, but Alec, Demitri, and Felix get to entertain our son and teach him things. Jane can teach our little princesses along with me and the other Queens. Don't teach Maxon to sweet talk, yet. Teach him how to treat a lady first before sweet talking and flirting. I know you would do it eventually..."