15 - Sleepy

"Y/n! Wake up!" A familiar voice yelled at you.

Your eyes shot open as if from a nightmare. A blind-folded creep was leaning over your bed, grinning.

"Gojo, what the fuck are you doing in my room!?" You yelled back, sitting up and scrambling away from him.

"Language, L/n-san!"

"Sorry– Gojo-sensei, what the fuck are you doing in my room?"

"Not what I meant, but doesn't matter– it's time for your first mission!"

You checked the clock. "At quarter to six?" You looked outside the window. The sun wasn't up yet; the sky was still glittered with stars.

"Yep! We're heading to Sapporo," He told you.

"What!? But that's the city in Hokkaido, the main northern island of Japan!"

"Yep, so pack your bags and we'll leave in an hour!"

"Why didn't you tell me sooner!?"

"I wanted to keep it a secret. I'll go and wake up Megumi, now, I'll see you no later than six-forty!"

"What a dumb reason to not tell me," You muttered grumpily to yourself, crawling out of bed. You put on your uniform and combed through your hair.

"How long will we be there for!?" You yelled out your door.

"No more than three days!" Was Gojo's reply from Megumi's room.

You pulled out a small suitcase from your closet and packed underwear and a spare uniform into it. You packed weapons, including knives and your katana. Remembering some of the weapons you'd need for your new attacks, you packed chopsticks and pins, too.

You thought you were done packing until your eyes landed on the polaroid photo sitting on your bedside table. You slipped it into the back of your phone case.

How could I leave you behind, Tsumiki?

You met Megumi in the corridor, who carried a small black suitcase with him. His eyes were half-lidded and he had a bad case of bed hair. He yawned.

"Tired?" You asked as the two of you walked down the corridor.

"Exhausted."

"Yeah, same. It's too early in the morning to deal with Gojo-sensei."

He unzipped the front pocket of his suitcase and pulled out a familiar notebook. He handed it to you and you opened it up.

"My notebook," You said with a smile, "I thought I left that at Toge's dorm, but I was too tired to go back for it–"

When you opened it to the page with the list of attacks Gojo had assigned you for homework, you gasped. The list was complete. Your eyes trailed down from number seventy-nine down to a hundred; the handwriting was different, and a lot neater.

"But I have to finish the list before tomorrow," You told him as Toge and Panda played video games.

"I'll finish it while you're sleeping," He replied.

"Megumi... did you finish this for me last night?"

His cheeks had a slight pink tint to them. He looked away, rubbing his neck.

"Well I promised you I'd finish it if you fell asleep, and I saw you leave it behind, so..."

You stared at him in awe. This must have taken him at least an hour to come up with, since you'd already wrote everything the two of you could think of. You checked the list again. The suggested attacks he'd put down sounded like they'd work, too.