Chapter 5 Shizu

3rd Person POV

It's been weeks since Kaijin's exile and also Lucifer's identity was revealed to the dwarves and also Lucifer's agreement to live in the Goblin Village. When they arrived, they immediately got to work. Kaijin and the three dwarf brothers taught the goblins about the stuff they needed to learn like building buildings, sewing clothes, and the like. Some even learned how to forge weapons and accessories. Currently, Lucifer is at the blacksmith after being called by Kaijin.

Lucifer: "Something the matter, Master Kaijin?"

Kaijin: "Ah, there you are. I got something for you. It's my thanks for helping us out during my time back in Dwargon."

Kaijin bends down and took out a long briefcase and opened it. It was revealed to be a sword made out of the same materials that Kaijin used to make the longsword back in Dwargon.

 It was revealed to be a sword made out of the same materials that Kaijin used to make the longsword back in Dwargon

Lucifer: "Are you sure?"

Kaijin: "Yeah, consider it a present from me."

Lucifer: "Thanks a lot, Master Kaijin. Though I'm going to enchant this if you don't mind."

Kaijin: "Enchant away my boy. I'll be here if you need me."

Kaijin went back to his work while Lucifer went somewhere isolated to perform an enchantment on the blade. As he does that, the sword was glowing into a bright color. Lucifer infused it using his holy powers instead of his Wind powers. 

Lucifer: "I'll name you... Light Brand. If demons were to attack, this would give me an edge. Though it's weird... I haven't encountered any of those other demons... I guess Yukino Sparda took them out, I really wish to see her again."

After that, he left the place to go around the area near the village and see its construction coming along.

Lucifer: "This place has come a long way from just sticks and stones... I guess they're still using sticks and stones but at least the winds won't blow them away."

Rimuru: "You got that right, still it was a surprise to see what happened when we came back."

Lucifer: "Oh, Rimuru and..."