eleven

It's weekend today, my alarm wakes me up and i went to shower and dressed up. I took my dog for a walk first.

"Taku, you ready?" I patted my dog's head.

"Meow~"
A/N: lmao just kidding.

"Arf!" He barked and we got outside my house and toured him around.

"Hey, cute dog you got there!" My neighbor shouted and smiled.

"He says you're cute too!" I joked and my neighbor laughed.

Me and Taku walked until we arrived at some random coffee shop here near my street.

"I'll be back Taku, i'll just use comfort room for a moment okay? Don't you go anywhere."

I tied Taku's leash on the coffee shop's chair and went inside to use comfort room. After, i peeked at my dog from the restroom because i'm still using their mirror but it seems that he's not there anymore.

"W-Where did he." I panicked and went outside the to check Taku but he was there, sitting on someone's lap.

"Waaah! Stop licking me~" The little girl said to Taku.

"O-Omo. I'm sorry baby girl." I get Taku from the little girl's lap.

"It's fine stranger!! Can i hold him again? He's so cute eheheh~" The little girl squealed and i gladly put Taku on her lap again.

"Let's go Ak- Akio? That's not ours-" I heard a girl called the little girl who's holding Taku. As she stopped Akio, our eyes met for a second and went back because..

"Y-Y/N?"

"Momo?"

Momo? She's really different looking today, she usually looks like a nerd one at school. But she's dressed way too different today. She's so pretty.

"Wow! You know each other Momo-chan?~" The little girl looked at us and asked

"A-Ah ne Akio. This is my classmate." Momo said to the little girl.

"Oh h-hey." I smiled.

"Konnichiwa! I'm Akio."  The girl grinned.

"She's my cousin by the way." Momo shyly said.

"Oh really? Hi Akio, i'm your cousin's classmate." I smiled.

"Momo-chan, your classmate looks familiar!" Akio told Momo.

"E-Eh?" Momo raised her eyebrows nervously.

"Really? Have we met before?" I asked Akio.

"No, Momo-chan showed me a photo of yo-" Akio shouted but Momo covered her mouth immediately.

"Don't mind her, i think she saw a class p-photo." Momo nervously smile at me.

"Ohh, o-okay. She's cute, Taku seems to like her." I chuckled.

"Um, she wants to own a dog that's why she loves every dog she saw everywhere." Momo said.

"Well if that's the case, i can let her play with Taku anytime she wants." I smiled at Momo.

"R-Really?" Momo's eyes widened and i nodded while smiling at her.

Momo's cute and precious too, i don't really get why people just look at her as a nerd student, i guess she's different now.

"I really want to talk more Y-Y/N but Akio needs to attend her taekwondo class now.." Momo touched her nape.

"O-Oh.. sure. See you." I smiled, why did i stutter? Stop it Y/N..

"Say good bye to Taku now, Akio~" Momo holds her cousin's hand and waved good bye to us.

"Uhm.. Momo?" I called her. Why did i call her? Ugh, pabo.

"Yes?" Momo stopped and looked back to me.

"You're so pretty." I bluntly said.

"E-Eh? Ah.. Thanks Y/N." Momo blushed and immediately bid good bye to hide her flushed cheeks.

"What. Did. I. Just. Said..??" I just realized what i said to Momo. Me and Taku went home after and i overthink what happened and her reaction.

 Me and Taku went home after and i overthink what happened and her reaction

Irene sent a screenshot of Momo's new post in instagram and forwarded it to our group chat

Irene sent a screenshot of Momo's new post in instagram and forwarded it to our group chat. She already knew it, of course that's Irene.

3rd person POV

Y/N told them what happened and how Momo is really different now. They were also shocked, who wouldn't though? That's really a glow up.

Now.. the show's just starting.

Will you fall for Momo?

__________________

to be continued...