Traitor

I sit back in my seat, having my head lie on the table as I watch Luka and Zoe whisper and giggle making sure the teacher doesn't hear, while I remember all the times with me and Luka. I stare at him for a moment and look at his loving smile and I snap out of it when he stares back at me. I turn away fast and put my hair in front of my blushing face and act like nothing happened. Okay, I know we've kissed but he seems off lately. He hasn't responded to my texts and he doesn't call me by my nicknames anymore. I have a feeling that somethings off. I thought he liked me, but now I don't know anymore.

I sigh as I put myself together and I continue listening to the teacher's lecture. I look at the school iPad and see it was 12:30, which ment that our history class was over, finally. I walk out of my class and see Zoe passing Luka a clingy hug and he looked bothered. I grunted and stomped away and run to my next class. It was our normal boring class, nothing special, it was math and all I did was listen to Alix complaining she had to sit next to me for our new seating arrangements. We didn't get to pick, like how Ms. Bustier would have let us. I use this time since I was in the front row, since the teachers say I have to sit in the front so they can keep in eye on me to finish late work and I tell her I was just taking notes.

After school
I walked home for the fifth time this month since Luka was walking with Zoe together. Luka always would walk me home but now he decides to walk the same rout that he took to walk me home. I turned the corner and see Zoe leaning against Luka, Luka seems to look worried and Zoe mumbles something to him, but I wasn't able to hear. Then, Zoe kissed Luka harshly and I watch in disbelief. Luka tries to push away but she grasps on to him harder. Before I knew it, tears were streaming down my face. They kept pouring and pouring and my face became red and puffy. Luka looks over to see me standing there and looks ashamed. He once again tried to pull away but the same thing happened.

Hawk moths pov:
Aw yes... the perfect emotions for an akuma to take! Fly away my little akuma! And evilize this teen girl!

Back to Chloe's pov:
I feel lost, hopeless, and abandoned, and before I knew it, I was akumatized.

Hi guys! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'll try to post more often, I hope you have a great day and please leave a comment.