{Jisoo} - I want to shout it from the rooftops - blackpink fifth member

"We'll give you a few minutes, but we don't have much time, lovebirds. See you out there in a few." Rosie smiled as she, Jennie, and Lisa walked out of the room to allow you and Jisoo some time alone.

You don't get much of that.

Not when you're the fifth member of what people say is the most popular group in the world.

You're always busy.

Performances, dance practice, recording, photoshoots, and interviews.

That's what your schedule is full of today: interview after interview after interview until it's time to crawl into bed.

It's only early afternoon and you're tired, so some time curled up to Jisoo is much needed. You'll cherish it, even if it's just for a few minutes.

As soon as the door was closed, she pulled you onto her lap and pushed her lips onto yours.

"I love you." She said against your lips.

"I love you, Jisoo. You look so pretty." You smiled into the kiss. "You always do though."

She giggled and held you tight as she pulled away from your lips, dropping her forehead onto yours.

"Are you okay?" She asked with a look of genuine concern in her eyes as she slipped her hand under your shirt and brushed her nails along your skin.

"I'm okay. It's going to be a long day but I'll be fine, because I've got you."

She smiled as she brushed a lock of hair behind your ear, leaning in slowly to brush her lips against yours again.

But there was a knock at the door and you quickly sat beside Jisoo.

Since you didn't know who it was, you couldn't risk any intimate moment between you and Jisoo being caught.

"Yeah, come in!" Jisoo yelled and the door opened, the manager standing there.

"Time for the next interview, girls."

You nodded and stood up, feeling this intense itch to reach for Jisoo's hand. You want to hold it. You want to intertwine your fingers and never let go.

But you can't.

Not publicly.

Not in front of anyone but the girls, including family and friends and staff.

You can't ever take any chances.

You suppressed the urge to hold her hand as you walked down the hall and to the seats.

The girls were already sitting down and they smiled at you when you got closer.

They kept two out of the three seats in the front open for you, making sure you and Jisoo got to sit next to each other while Jennie sat in the other.

The interviewer came in and sent you all a friendly smile before sitting down.

Once it was made clear that it was being filmed, you took a deep breath and did all you could to stay focused on the guy across from you and fight every urge to stare at your beautiful girlfriend and touch her somehow, someway.

"Hello, BLACKPINK," he smiled and you all did the same, happily telling him hello, although the happiness was basically forced due to how tired you all felt.

"How are you all today?"

All of you answered the same: good.

But the word sounded so much better falling from Jisoo's lips and you couldn't help but turn and look at her.

You should've known better.

One glance turns into more every time. You can hardly look away once you catch a glimpse of her.

She's just so beautiful; inside and out. Everything she is blows you away.

In your eyes, she is perfect.

The closest thing to it, if it ever does exist.

If it does, she defines it.

You licked your lips before biting your lower one, entranced as you watched her speak. The words she said didn't really register for you. You didn't really hear them. You were too caught up in her to do so.

"Y/N?" Rosie whispered as she tapped your shoulder. "He's talking to you."

You nodded, quietly thanking her for breaking you out of your daydream.

"Y/N, I was asking what your favorite song from the album is."

"Oh, uh," you cleared your throat before saying something random.

You were so out of it, you couldn't even remember which one was your favorite.

But that's alright. It's bound to change with time. You all worked so hard on every song, it's hard to pick a favorite. If asked again, which you're sure you will be, you'll just lie and say you changed your mind.

You couldn't say it's because you were too busy staring at your gorgeous girlfriend.

You wish you could.

You wish you could tell the world. You wish you could shout it at the top of your lungs, make it known to everyone that you're the luckiest girl in the world.

You want to shout it from the rooftops.

The interview passed by. You tried to resist the urge to stare at Jisoo, knowing if you did it too much people would catch on.

So you let it go and stayed focused until it finally ended.

Once you got permission, you all got up and headed back to the dressing room.

Jennie pulled her phone out as soon as the door closed.

You sat on Jisoo's lap and buried your face in her shirt.

"Whoa... y/n, Jisoo, you're #1 on trending worldwide."

You both went wide-eyed and looked at Jennie.

"Why?"

"People think it's cute how you couldn't take your eyes off of Jisoo the whole time." Jennie said as she scrolled through the tweets.

"Are people catching on?" Jisoo wondered as she rubbed your back.

"No, not that I can see. A few people are saying they have their suspicions and hopes that it might happen someday, but no one knows now."

"Good." You sighed and held onto Jisoo a little tighter.

"But the tweets are nice. Everyone thinks you're both adorable. Everyone's talking about it."

You chuckled and kissed Jisoo's neck as you closed your eyes, hoping one day you could tell the world just how in love you both are.