The Rules

Grace Estate
Dining Area

All the family were sitting in the living room.
Emiliano was scolding Alexa to be more careful while tending her wounds.
"It was not a big deal, Eli. Its just a cut. It will heal." Alexandra sighed.
"Not a big deal ! Look at your face Alexandra. This will definitely leave a scar." Emiliano said.

"Not the first one that I have!" She casually said while packing all the first aid kit.
When she didn't hear any retort. She looked up to see all of them staring at her.
"You all know, with the line of business we work for, Its inevitable. So why shock?" She said rolling her eyes.
Everyone nodded. But Dom was guilty. He never wanted her to get hurt.
Before anyone could say anything else, Ivanov.
"Whats this fami-" and he saw her daughter face.
"What the fuck!?" He said.
"Language, papa and its not a big deal. I smash the cup and cup took its revenge" She said moving closer to her dad and wrapped her arms around him.
His dad looked him in concern.
"Don't worry! For your next question, Yeah I would be more careful next time" She smiled at him.
"You sure should" He fake glared at him and hug her back. Which made her laugh.
A clear of throat interrupted them.
"What did we miss?" Antonio said looking at father-daughter duo.
Not only him everyone was so Confused.
"Confidential information son" His father said smiling and adoring her daughter.

"So everyone is here, I want to lay out some rules for you guys as you would be living here for quite sometime." Getting away from his father and sitting on the couch.
"Rules? You know that you are youngest one here right?" Alfonzo said smirking.
"Yes! But you are living in my estate so the rules should be mine too and I also had rules in Greco Estate right? The rules have to be followed by everyone except papa ofcourse"
"And Me?" Domenic said with playful smile.
"Last time I checked, You are one of the brothers. So the rules are applied to you too." Alexandra said in sickly sweet voice.
Domenic sit on the couch opposite to Alexandra. Their dad was seeing on the couch next to her other brothers.
There was a shift in the atmosphere.
Dom stature scream dominance and attention same as that of Alexandra who was sitting on the couch elegantly in her formal shirt and pants looking as intimidating as her brother.
The boys and the father were looking  at the both of them with awe.
"So Miss Alex Greco, You want to make me follow your rules." Dom smirked threatening Alexa to back down.
"Indeed Mr Greco." Alexa leaned on the couch smirking back at his  brother.
Never in their life, Their brothers had expected this. Its like two splitting images are clashing.
"what do I get from this?" Dom asked. His eyes darken like he was actually in some kind of meeting.
"You are getting a chance to prove yourself a brother again." Alexandra said maliciously in the same tone Domenico has asked her question.
Domenic eyes widen to her sister showing such expressions. He had heard a lot about her but this was the first time he saw that. After all, It was his mistake.
He cleared his throat utterly speechless.
"So I won!" Alexandra expression changed to the normal.
"Alexandra" Domenic glared at her.
"A Deal is a Deal. Mr Greco" she said staring at her older brother.

"So the rules, First and foremost do not barge in my office again like that.  I work there and I don't want anyone of you to barge any of my online meeting. This could create a havoc in my Organization.
Second, Sex is not allowed in my house. I don't want any of your chicks roaming in Estate ever.
Third, I really want all of you to wear the tracking bracelets which have been put up in your respective rooms. This is not Italy. This is America and I don't want anymore troubles than I am already having.
Forth and the most important You all are forbidden to go South wing of the estate including you papa. Please don't ask any question related to it.
So that's All, If someone has any problems say it now."
She look at each and everybody to see any disagreement.
"Guess we are clear now." Alexa said and move to go upstairs in her room.

"What kind of specimen you have created dad?" Antonio ask looking at the back of her sister.
"I don't know son." Ivanov sighed.
Everyone looked at Alexandra in awe. None was able to do in decade what she had done today.
................
Soo, I hope you all are doing just fine.
Adios.