Chapter 29

You had already lost track of time, but you were certain that you were down here for days. You had been fed of course, but you really preferred to be in a nicer location.

'Hey'.

You jumped when you heard a voice and you looked up to see the man from before, the nice one.

'How're you fe- sorry, dumb question'.

You can't help but smile at him, 'uh... I feel like shit, already lost track time and all', he shook his head, 'you don't wanna know'.

Oh Great.

'So... What's your name? I know your bithch of a friend is Diane'.

'Patrick'.

'Well Patrick, it's nice to meet you'

You tried to hide any hint of sarcasm, but he laughed at you, 'you've got fight let me tell you', and you shook your head immedietly, 'nope, no way, I'm not fighting shit!'
He let out a chuckle, a small one and you realised that may not be allowed down here.

'You know...'.

You added, 'you don't seem half bad', you cocked an eyebrow at him, uh, no you don't mean it like that, your eyes were set on Mr. Wick and only him
Patrick beamed at you, 'I'm not like Diane, she always gets pissy when there's someone that oue head honch finds interesting'.

'Oh how nice, it's not my fault'.

'I know, which is why I'm getting your out of here'.

'You're overly nice com-'.

You stare at him for what seemed like aged, 'wait what?' He looked behind him, and brought his face close to the bars.

'You really think I'm with them'.

'Hey, play fair here, I've just been kidnapped by the people who killed my parents!'

'Fair enough'.

'So that's why you were so nice to me, huh?'

Patrick shrugged, 'I've always been like that, and the head honcho approves of it, it lures people in'.

'That's kind of freaky'.

He chuckles, 'yeah, I know... But anyway-, the both of you stop when you hear the cell doors open and Patrick steps away from the bars, his expression is hard.
You're glad that it isn't Diane who was coming to get you, jut a big burly guy.

'Patrick, great to see you, hope she's not giving you grief'.

Oh fuck you!

'So, is it time?'

Patrick asked and your heart began to race, when the man nodded. He opened the cellar doors and pulled you out.

'Where are we going?'

You were starting to panic when the man didn't respone and you were led into another dark allyway.

Oh no...

You finally reach a room and up a head you see what seems to be a table, 'what?' You say in a quiet tone and notice the woman once again, 'I'm sorry that it's come to this, but we will make sure it won't hurt'.

You nearly pass out, but you tried your best to stay awake, otherwise you would give them an advantage and that was the last thing you wanted.
You're shoved closer to the table and easily notice the restraints, and you can't help but start to cry.

Is this it? You weren't going to see John?

You try to fight, but it only leads to you being struck across the face and manhandeled onto the table, the restraints were tight on your wrist and ankles.
The woman stood over you, her eyes up and down you body.

'It is a shame to go down this road, but you have is what I need'.

'Fuck you'.

Was all you said before she turned and walked away. You begin to panic when you noticed a man, and he was holding one thing that made you nearly shit yourself.
He held the saw firmly as he made his way over to you, his eyes were cold and calculating, you weren't going to get out of this one.