Episode 3: Part 1

A quick recap of episode 2 is given, displaying fast clips of the performances from the previous episode

A quick recap of episode 2 is given, displaying fast clips of the performances from the previous episode. It ends with some teasers for episode 3, showing tears, people storming out of rehearsal, and the idols nervously waiting for their results.

When the spoilers end, Mina and Seungkwan appear, smiling as they hold their microphones in their hands. Sporting the same outfits from episode 2, they wave to the live audience, who had returned after the break.

"Earlier, we saw the first five performances for the Cover Battle." Mina begins. "We still have five more groups to see, including four of the top five groups from the introduction challenge."

"We know you're all waiting for them, so let's not wait any longer and introduce the next group." Seungkwan says, Mina and him turning to the screens.

FaeZe.

...

[FaeZe stage behind.]

The members of FaeZe are in rehearsal, sweating and breathing heavily as they rest their hands on their knees. They're staring at the choreographer, listening as they list the many changes the girls need to make.

As the camera zooms in on Hwa, the youngest of the group, it is clear that the girl is near tears, biting her lip to hold it in.

"Hwa, are you tired?" The choreographer asks, putting the attention on her. "Do you need a break?"

Hwa doesn't say anything, shaking her head. The choreographer looks stressed, an audible sigh leaving her lips.

"Then I think you need to start focusing because what we have right now can't go on stage."

[Hyera private dance studio interview.]

"We decided to do Ive's Eleven." Hyera says, looking into the camera. "It was their debut song and they're also a fairly young group, like us. We felt that the song suited FaeZe, and was also one that we love listening to."

"The problem though, is that the stage we have planned is huge." Hyera continues as clips begin to play of the girls rehearsing in a larger venue. Behind them, there are large drums with drummers, and many back up dancers. "We have drummers and back up dancers to work with, which we have never done before. In addition, we only have a few days to learn the choreography and record the song. It was definitely a lot of pressure, and it was definitely getting to us."

The scene switches to Yua comforting a crying Hwa, while looking over at Ja:Ne for help. Ja:Ne looks concerned, not knowing what to do as she awkwardly stood there.

"Look Hwa, we know you're doing your best. Just take a deep breath." Yua says, taking Hwa into her arms. Yua motions to Ja:Ne, who gets the signal.

Ja:Ne shoos the cameras away, knowing that the maknae needed time for herself. Their microphones still caught the sounds though, hearing Hwa sniffling as she sobbed into Yua.