Episode 3: Part 4

The opening VCR shows the members in a horror movie-like setting, similar to the music being played. It causes shivers to run down backs, the pain and suffering of the members being shown individually. They have blood and scars, clearly struggling in their videos.

"I think I'm going to have nightmares." Jisung mutters, grabbing on to Renjun. Renjun shrieks, not expecting the sudden action.

Haechan naturally throws his head back laughing, only for him to jump when Jeno pokes him for hitting the male.

This causes the rest of the members to laugh as Jeno is surprised by how scared Haechan was at that moment, calling for his mom.

The music builds and a risking platform reveals the members, who quickly walk into position.

Serim does the intro part, imitating the intensity that Seventeen had shown for their performance. The stage is strong and the boys look mature, doing a good job at living up to the expectations set out for them. The stage soon finishes, and Cravity is out of breath as they take the ending position.

"Yay, our sunbaes did so well." Yeona claps for them, the rest of Cappuccino dancing around happily as well.

"Ah, I really don't know how this competition is going to end." Jungwon shakes his head. "Everyone is so good."

"They are." Jay agrees, visibly looking worried. Heeseung pats him on the shoulder, telling him to relax.

Meanwhile, Cravity is heading off stage, Serim giving the members a thumbs up as they walk by.

"At this point, it's in the hands of the voters." Taeyoung says, taking a seat on the couch inside their changeroom. "We did our best, I have no regrets."

"Good." Serim says, grabbing a water bottle and sipping it. "That's the mentality we should all have."

...