|| 23 ||

CHAPTER - 23
-THE WORST MEMORY-

•°~°•

A R U S H I

I looked into his eyes. He blinked. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"Remember girls. Today's my birthday. Woohoo..!" my friends yelled. All students in the cafeteria stared at us. I laughed,"damn girl..! Shh..!" I took a bit of my pizza.

"You know, we should hang out in some club." A girl from our gang suggested. "Great !" The birthday girl clapped her hands. "But where ? Do someone know any club ?" I queried.

"Yeah..! One of my brother's friend owns a club at the east of our city. But only 18+ people are allowed there ,not some fucking teenagers like us," she rolled her eyes. "You don't have to worry about that. I will ask my dad to get some fake I'd." The birthday girl shrugged.

"Now all we have to do is, get permissions from our parents." We girls gang cheered ignoring other people.

I was about to leave the canteen when a boy crashed with me. His eyes widened with fear. I bit my buttom lips and held him by his collar. "Have you lost your eyes ?"

"N-No. S-Sorry." he stammered. I pushed him hard making him hit with the canteen door hard. "Next time you dare to touch me, I will break those hands of yours," I warned and left .

"Hey wassup, lovely people." I exclaimed entering in my house. I threw my bag on a couch. "So my princess, how was your day ?" Dad smiled widely.

"Amazing. Dad, today is my friend's birthday. Her parents are throwing a party. Can I go if you don't mind ?" I asked. As if they deny I won't go. Offcourse I will.

"Who gonna come there ?" bhai questioned as an overprotective brother. I rolled my eyes,"Our classmates. And some of her cousins.","Don't go near to boys. Understand?" I sighed, annoyed. "You may go, Arushi." Dad answered.

.

I wore a dress looking the most hot and sexy girl.

"Make sure no boy come near you

"Make sure no boy come near you." Bhai said until I leave.

I waited for my friend's car to arrive but it didn't. I called her, she received instantly.

Arushi - "Where are you ? I can't see your car !"

Friend - "Actually we got some problem
in our car. We may get late. You do one thing, I will send you the address. You can walk there. If thankfully we see you on our way, we gonna pick you. Bye !"

I sighed,"what the fuck ?!"

As soon as I got her message. I saw the location wasn't much far so I decided to walk till there other then taking a cab. People were turning and looking at me on the way. I smirked when a boy literally drooled his juice and the juice can fell down.

I turned towards a small alley. It was dark but I wasn't afraid of darkness so I walked along it. I felt a rag on my nose and mouth. I didn't breath until I felt my breath was leaving. I passed out.

My head ached. I groaned when I understood I was lying on cold floor. I coughed. When my eyes fluttered open, I looked around. It was a dark basement kind of. There were broken car pieces on the other half of the room. There was a small bulb in the middle of the room.

I realised, I was kidnapped. I got up and ran towards the metal door and bang on it. "Someone help me. Open this door." I shouted. I heard heavy footsteps approaching me. The door swing opened making me fall. A man entered inside. He was creepy.

"oh little chick has finally woke up," he smirked. "Who are you ?" I snapped him. "oh kitten. Don't you think you should control your mouth." he kneeled and moved his face closer to me. I jerked back,"W-Why am I hear ? Why you have kept me here ?" I shrieked.

"Don't worry little chick, we will keep you until we are satisfied." my eyes welled up,"W-What do you mean ?"

He carassed my thighs,"You perfectly know what I am talking about," he gave a wicked smile. I pushed him,"Don't dare to touch me. If my dad or brother got to know about you then it will be your last day on this planet." I said in a high pitch.

He cupped my face hardly,"only if he gets to know you are with me." He tore my sleeves. I covered my chest and shouted,"Help. IS SOMEONE HERE ? HELP ME. PLEASE !" I cried as he bit my neck.

I kicked his ball. He groaned and rolled away. I got up and ran to the door but he caught my leg causing me drop on the ground. "pl-please leave me. My parents must be waiting for me. I will give you lots of m-money." I joined my hands.

He smirked,"I want you. I have been looking at you all this years. In canteen. In classroom. In ground. In street. In tuition. In couching. While you play with other girl. I only know how this days I kept myself away from you. Not now. I will make you mine." he cupped my face,"Be mine Arushi. I will give you this world. Be mine. We will run away somewhere and get married. I will love you more than anything." I slapped him.

"This is your love ? This is how you love me ? Aren't you trying to get into my pants ? This is not love." I spat on his face. "For you, it's not love but for me it's everything." he started tearing off my clothes. I was half bare infront of him.

I hid my chest, "leave me !" he pinned my hands above my head and touched my breasts. I shouted,"you bastard leave me." But he ignored me and did his sin.

I lied there lifeless after he went out of the room enjoying with my body. It was the last day of my dignity. I lost everything that day.

A lone drop of tear slid down from corner my eyes.

~to be continued~

Words : 1027
Published : 20 Jan 2022

A double update for my lovely people.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow for more

Writer,
Pratibha