Chapter 5 Stroller

" Peek a boo! "

" boo! "

It was a peaceful saturday morning. Ni-ki is playing with Niko on the carpet while Sunoo is in the kitchen busy preparing their breakfast. It's saturday and that means their day off from work that's why they are together again in the house spending time with the kid.

Ni-ki smiled. Niko looked happy playing and laughing along with him. These days he had been crying lately whenever he is with him and Sunoo is the only one who can make it stop just by babying his voice and coo it, which make him feel a little bit jealous to the older. He tried it too but it only Niko cry more.

" Breakfast is ready. " Sunoo came out from the kitchen wearing a puma printed apron holding a tray of food for Niko.

" Guess what? " Ni-ki goofily said raising his eyebrows up and down. Sunoo gave him an annoyed look.

" Niko just said his first word! "

" Oh really? What is it? Tell me! " Just a while ago, Sunoo looked like a strict mom who is in a bad mood, but now he looks like a parent so excited to hear his kid's first learned word. His eyes shined.

" It's boo! " Ni-ki proudly said with his chin up. Sunoo's mouth dropped open, luckily the food tray he's holding didn't or else he'll need make a new one again in the kitchen and that would be a waste ingredients.

" You should teach him words like appa or eomma! Not playful words like that, Ni-ki. "

" Whatever. " Ni-ki replied rolling his eyes and carry Niko making it say the word again.

" B-boo! ....b-boo! " Niko laughed, clapping his hands. Ni-ki looked at Sunoo with a playful smirk who's setting the food on the mini table inside the living room opening the television after.

" Niko niko, come here let's eat. " Sunoo carried the baby away from Ni-ki and let it sit on his lap to feed it.

As he was in the middle of feeding Niko, he heard a stomach grumble which he surely knows it's not his.

" Where's my food? " Niki groaned rubbing his stomach. It was his stomach that  grumbled.

" In the kitchen. "

" Why din't you bring our food here too? " Niki complained.

" First of all, i would like to feed Niko first. Second, you're not a prince for me to serve you. if you want food, go get it yourself. "

Ni-ki then remembered his mom. He sound like her whenever she's in a pretty bad mood and it felt like it's hunting him again after all these years. Out of 3 siblings, he's the one who gets scolded the most. But despite of that, he still loves his mom the most.

" Fine, mom. "

"  I already cooked the food and all he needs to do is eat, then he's still complain? jerk. " Sunoo whispered but it's enough for the blond boy to hear. Ni-ki rolled his eyes and make his way towards the kitchen.

" Baby, let's drink water okay? " Sunoo grabbed the feeding bottle with water in it and help the baby drink. After that, he feed it again because his food is still not finished yet. Suddenly, Sunoo felt someone sat beside him. Turning his head, he saw Ni-ki pointing a spoonful of rice with small chunks of freshly cooked bacon on his mouth. He looked at him.

" What are you doing? "

" Duhh isn't obvious? Feeding you. You should eat too. I bet the lion inside your stomach is hungry. " Ni-ki said totally feeling shy of what he's doing. But Sunoo din't notice it and just keep staring at him.