27

Around two am, everyone chose to crash and call it a night after running through the dark drunk

        Around two am, everyone chose to crash and call it a night after running through the dark drunk. The everyone excluded Asha and Sanchez. The movie Next Friday was on to pass time and allow sleep to takeover their bodies, only it wasn't doing its job. Instead each scene and angle change lit the room up in flashes giving them a clear sight of the other. Sanchez was leaned back against the pillows, staring at the back of Asha as she rode him in reverse cowgirl with her feet underneath his thighs.

He had his head thrown back trying his best to concentrate on what the movie had going on to keep from getting lost in the feeling but he was having a tough time. The tv was on a low volume which allowed the smack of Asha's juices, her moans, and her whimpers to be the loudest noises circulating the room. The sounds were what got him off the most so right now he was taking deep breaths to keep it together.

She went from bouncing to rocking back and forth at a slow pace. He had to grab her, "Fuck, hold up."

"No," she immediately refused in a moan. He dropped his head back down with a laugh in disbelief but also because he liked her refusal. She was top dawg at the moment.

The issue at hand was this being his first time having sex while drunk and though he was fighting for his life he could say he'd do it again. Normally, he'd be completely sober or just a little buzzed. Never drunk. His vision wasn't 100% percent due to being both blind and under the influence but the heat and static the alcohol produced made it feel like he was in heaven. He was sensitive to touch right now and Asha's warm grip and occasional squeezing around him had him ready to explode.

He mumbled and moaned under his breath as she kept a steady rhythm seemingly in her own world of getting hers. His head turned toward her mirrored wall for a side view of the way her back arched as she slowly threw her ass up and down on him. She laid down with it and the whimper she let out told him it hit a spot for her. He turned back forward to see the view from right in front of him.

"Oh shit," his jaw slacked when she picked up the pace.

His breathing grew shallow as he felt his nut approaching. She began to cry out a little louder, grabbing at the sheet and cover. He felt her walls clamp down around him in a tighter squeeze that made him suck in air.

"Ooo Teddy...I'm cumming," she twitched but didn't stop.

All he could do was fold his toes and moan out as she squeezed him for dear life. He heavily panted and grabbed onto her as he burst in the condom without trying to.

"Mmmm, oh fuck," he clenched his teeth from her steady rocking though they both came.

When she finally stopped, they both remained in place taking several deep breaths after a twenty minute quickie – which felt much longer. Had they not ran around for a good portion of the night they probably wouldn't be as tired as they were. But they were worn out and finally ready to call it a night.