Chapter 23 🔞

A/n; Before going to the chapter ... As i already told you i will be trying 18+ .... So never expect too much from me... This is my Frist time i am writing mature content... So sorry 😔 if there is any mistake please don't hesitate fell free to point out my mistakes... So let's grin story ....
_________________________________________

Mew's pov...

I was still processing is either gulf was joking or its harmons playing game with him... Let me once again confirm him...

Mew:"Baby your not joking right ... Once you stay that then you can't back off from your words baby ..."

Gulf:"I am not mew... If you don't want i can understand that you still not forgiven me..." There he goes damn harmones...

Mew:"No baby i am just excited you know right..."

Gulf:"Don't say something like that mew... Now go do your work..."

Yes finally i can have my baby .... But i have to buy something before he start ... I remember that Dr saint told that i should not be rough with him...

Tong:"So what's with your day dreaming ... I can see after gulf accept you i can see you almost show your teeth to everyone..."

Mew:"it's right and by the way after gulf resigning the job you will be taking his position has my secretary ..."

Tong:"Oh it's my pleasure and i will be waiting to work with you... And stop it the damn smiling mew..."

Mew:"Fine get out...." How can I stop smiling from after my baby accept me this day is more than a bliss...

I was working in my laptop when the door open and me baby was rubbing his eyes with cute pout...

Gulf:"Mew.... Mew ... I am hungry..." Now what he wants ...

Mew:"oh fine baby... Tell me i will order for you... " Please make it simple for me baby...

Gulf:"well pepperoni pizza and strawberry ice cream with honey..." With what honey ...

Mew:"Hm..baby ice cream with what... "

Gulf:"Strawberry ice cream with honey mew can you order quickly i really hungry..." He again went inside the room is there thing really exist ...

After ordering everything what ever he ask i was waiting for him to wake up again ...

Mew:"Baby up let's eat come on..." He lift his hands up to carry him... I carry him and make him sit down on my laps so that he can eat...

Gulf:"Let eat mew..." I worried what if he get sick of this wired foods and spoil his stomach ...

Mew:"Do you like it baby ..." He nod his head with out looking at me ... His full consideration was in the ice cream...

Gulf:"Mew... Ahhh ... Mew say ahh i will feed you ice cream ..." No way i will eat it ...

Mew:"No baby you asked for it right... You eat pizza is enough for me..."

Gulf:"Just one spoon ... Can't you do this thing for me ..." Not again i open my open he took spoon full and feed me... Really shit...

Mew:"Nice baby you eat..." He give peak on lips ...really for getting this kiss i have to spoil my mouth with his kind of wierd foods ...

It's already evening i was driving my car were my baby was listening to music and humming the song...

Mew:"Baby wait here i will back..." He nod his head and i make a way towards the pharmacy to buy lubes and condoms...