Introduction! !!!!

Helloooo ladies and gentlemen!
Welcome to Lost Without You, the 2nd Part/ Sequel to Into Your Arms!!!!

Thank you all for being so patient with me, and sticking by my irregular updates and crazy authors notes! In this book, I can promise there will be

-Angst
-Angst
-Cute scenes
-A big revelation or two
-Angst
-A long-expected reunion
-Aaaand some plot changes! !!****
-Also Angst.

**** As I mentioned in Into Your Arms, I will be making changes to the plots seen in Peter Jackson's movies. I wont reveal all my plans because spoiler alerts, but just to keep you all in the loop, here's what we're looking at:

- No Tauriel whatsoever. No Legoriel or Kiliel relationships will take place. That's my personal decision as the author of this fic, after much consideration.

Warner Bros have creative control of who or what they incorporate in the movies they produce, of course. I understand the inclusion of Legolas, who is a crucial and much loved canon character from Lord of the Rings. His role in the Desolation of Smaug thus far was perfect in my opinion; it didn't take over the major plotline of the company, nor was it too random.

Tauriel however, was invented for marketing purposes (I encourage you to research this further). Her storyline only sought to detract from the original plotline from my point of view, and cheapened the rich storyline of this franchise considerably with the unnecessary and screentime-wasting love story. I also feel this way about Alfrid, and whilst he is not being cut from this story, his role will be considerably lesser.

In the stead of some of these 'filler scenes', I'll be writing what I would've liked to have seen in DoS (and BotFA, when it is released). Aka, expect more sceentime from Fili and Kili, especially to do with Thorin, and some one-on-one Fili scenes to equalise Kili's one-on-one scenes. I feel like Warner Bros/PJ/someone may have forgotten that Kili is the younger brother rather than Fili, and I don't think its fair that one gets more screen time than the other. I'm a trash mum of these boys and I love them equally!!!! And of course, you'll have plenty of added screentime (or should I say chaptertime?) with Middle-Earth's bachelor dwarf prince 😉.

-Legolas may make an appearance, but only for a short while, a cameo of sorts.

-Some slight scene changes, as well as some added stuff as mentioned above.

Thats all I've got for you all so far, comment if you have any further questions!

DISCLAIMER: All rights and characters belong to JRR Tolkien, Peter Jackson and Warner Bros, except Y/N! Any resemblance to any persons living or deceased is purely coincidental! And ofc Y/N belongs to you, my readers :3

Shout out to @BloodyAngelJay for being her usual fantastic self ♡

And for more of my ramblings and rants, follow me on tumblr at :

oooooaaaaakkeeeensshhhiiieeeelllddd.tumblr.com :) **EDIT: my URL as of 2017 is daddygraves.tumblr.com.

Meanwhile, enjoy!!!!!

Lots of love
Kait xxxxx