Zone Out • n.r.

Two of my best friends and I all want to one day move out and get an apartment together so this is how I see stuff happening in my head if I lived in my fictional world of imagination. And it's almost 2 in the morning for me, and this one sucks so... don't judge the writing. I pulled this one literally out of my ass. It's... not that well written. So sorry for this one fam. Don't judge.

[Reader...]

"Itzel! Jackie! I'm leaving!" I yell at my two roommates from downstairs.

"Okay! Don't let anyone bring you down, you're a bad bitch and drive safe!" Itzel responds from her room upstairs. I roll my eyes at her.

"You know I don't have a license asshole!" I yell back

"I know, I just thought it'd be funny to say!" She yelled back, it made me chuckle a bit. I grab my lunch bag and backpack along with my keys. Jackie makes her way down the stairs in distress, her hair looks to be wrapped in plastic, dye was sticking to the plastic as well as the towel around her shoulders.

"Again... seriously?" I ask

"Yes, when in doubt... dye your hair." She shrugs.

"Or... when in depression, get extensions cause your hair will fall out from all the dyeing... did I mention!" I rhyme, she rolls her eyes as she smiles at me.

"Hardy har-har, my hair is fine. My mental health... not so much." She says grabbing the remote and sitting on the couch. I just chuckled finally putting my hand on the doorknob to open the door to head to work. But then I hear a cough from behind me. I furrow my eyebrows before turning around.

"Yes, your highness?" I ask

"And you thought you could leave without giving me a goodbye kiss... how?" She asked using hand gestures as she squinted her eyes.

"One— I'm late. Two— you have dye all over your shirt. Three— you're my cousin!" I list my reasons, she just clicks her tongue.

"And your point is?" She sarcastically says with her eyes squinted. I laugh before quickly hugging her and making my way out the door.

"Where's mine?!" Hawk ears from upstairs yells.

"Come down and get one!" I yell back

"Nah, I'm good. I don't wanna get up!" She yells back, i once again roll my eyes before slipping out the door. I quickly make my way towards the SHIELD office where I work as an agent under Nick Fury.

"Agent, any reason why you're late?" He asked

"I was stuck in traffic, sir." I reply casually as if I actually drove here, when I really only walked a few blocks.

"Don't let it happen again." He says with squinted eyes trying to detect if I was lying or not. I tried my best to hide it all in my face.

After I quickly make my way towards the meeting room where I found the Avengers sitting. Natasha, along with her younger sister. Clint, and his protégé. Tony and the young Spider-Man. Wanda, and Pietro. Sam, and Bucky. Finally, Thor and his literal goddess girlfriend.

"Good morning, everyone." I smile taking a seat next to Wanda and Pietro.

I couldn't help but hear Yelena gawk to her older sister.

"Who... is... that?" She asked

"That is y/n... hands off."

"Why?" Yelena said with a wide mouth

"I called dibs." Nat says with a wink, I blushed in my seat despite knowing they didn't know I could hear them.

Pietro looked over to me before asking the question he somehow always sneaks into a conversation.