ignorance is bliss

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

"doing it all...
doing it all for love."

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I look around the lab as Makkari trails me and Thena spins a sword around. My eyes glimmer with joy and Sprite says "Is that the Ebony Blade?"

Thena smiles and spins it "Excalibur."

I look to Thena and arch an eyebrow "Arthur always did have the hots for her didn't he?" Sprite laughs and Makkari goes to bother Kingo as I let my hand run along the stacks of beautiful books.

I look up to see Druig across the room and my cheeks flush and my throat tightens.

He approaches Ikaris with twinkies in his hands and shakes the box as Ikaris looks to him.

They make eye contact and slowly exchange the tablet for the twinkies and I smile at their silent exchange

Them having a stare down as they walk away from each other. Druig approaches me as I act like I'm busy with the original copy of the bible.

His hand gently rests on my shoulder and his fingers trace my spine as he slowly moves his hand down the exposed area leaving me gasp.

A smirk comes to his lips as he slowly skims his fingers over my exposed shoulders, pushing my hair to the side. He looks up towards my glance and I say "You're distracting me."

"Ah, from the bible, hm?"

I look down at it and say "Maybe."

He pushes the stray strand of hair behind my ear leaving his hand upon me and I say "You're being a flirt." He shrugs and says "Look what Makkari was able to snag."

I look down at the tablet and say "The... emerald tablet, right?"

He nods and says "Your memory is coming back nicely. When did that start consistently happening?"