xxxxviv

☠✍

☠✍

Sasha, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Connie and Hange were gathered in a private room waiting for the two shorties to arrive.

"What's taking them so long?" Connie asked impatiently.

"They probably fucked because it's been a while since they did it." Jean snickered as Sasha and Connie laughed.

"How did you know that, Jean?" Eren glared as he emphasized his name at Jean when he made the joke about his sister fucking someone. The childish rivalry between the two never faded away.

"Yeah Jean, how did you know about that such stuff between them?" Sasha teased as Jean blushed.

"I don't know! I just presumed that they would someday do it." Jean defended himself and his dignity.

"Why are you guys so interested in Y/N's love life and sex life?" Armin asked.

"What the heck Armin?!" Eren exclaimed.

"You guys are weird," Mikasa added.

"Did you tell her about his death, Hange?" Armin brought up as he gulped anxiously.

"We already did," Hange answered with a sigh remembering what just happened a few hours ago.

"Yes! I can't believe I'm 3 cm taller than you." Y/N laughed at the revelation.

Levi just smiled happily seeing Y/N finally in front of him.

"But my love for you is higher than my height." Y/N teased as Levi facepalmed.

"You've gotten worse at flirting." Levi rolled his eyes.

"Yeah right as if you're better than me" Y/N snickered.

"Are you testing me, Miss Yeager?" Levi spoke back.

"As a woman with a backbone and a whole ass of not losing, my answer is a fucking yes," Y/N smirked as Levi came close to her face.

Y/N could already feel Levi's breathe on her face. It was a heated staring contest between the two shorties. But at last, Y/N lost with a blush on her face. Her eyes shut from getting flustered as she tried not to smile.

"I win," Levi smirked from winning.

"That's unfair." Y/N frowned.

The two shorties continued to walk in the halls of the Survey Corps HQ.