Our Little Sceret

Most of my day was spent away from the others, since I didn't have an attraction to be at, I just kind of floated around, talking to children who were curious about me.

"(Y/n)!" A little girl ran up to me.

"Yes?" I picked her up.

"I saw you up there, playing the- the-" she seemed to forget the word for drums.

"The drums?" I chuckled.

"Yeah those, I want to do that when I'm older!" The girl giggled as pulled her into a hug.

"You can do anything if you put your mind to it, Superstar." I said and put the girl down, she looked at me in complete admiration.

"Hey that's my line." Freddy's voice came from behind me. The children around me cheered and approached him.

"Cool it Fazbear." I laughed as children pooled around Freddy. "You know guys, I heard that the first person to gets Monty's glasses gets a giant bag of candy." They all looked at me with a 'you gotta be shitting me' look and then raced down to Monty golf, leaving me and Freddy alone.

"Monty's not going to like that one." Freddy chuckled as we walked through the Pizza Plex.

"Well that's what he gets for being a simp."

"Hahaha simp." Freddy laughed nervously and looked away, weird.

"Hey, what's up with Bonnie bowl?" I meant to ask a while back, but I never found the right time.

"Oh, Bonnie left a long time ago." Freddy looked down sadly.

"I'm sorry Fred, if I knew that it bothered you, I wouldn't have asked." I put my hand on his arm.

"It's ok, you didn't know, I'm going to go see if Chica needs help in Mazersize." Freddy tried to smile and walked away. I couldn't help, but feel bad about bringing it up. I ended up just walking around until I realized that I was in the daycare. I looked down into the play area, immediately noticing Sun placing a pair of star shaped sunglasses made out of pipe cleaners and glitter onto Monty's face. I giggled and slid into fun to act completely clueless. Monty turned and looked at me when I popped up out of the ball pit, he stomped over to me.

"I was assaulted because of you." He growled, glitter sprinkling everywhere from his glasses as he continued to dramatically explain how he was attacked.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I shrugged.

"You-" Monty started, but Sun grabbed his arm.

"No bad words in the Daycare." Sun stated and Monty's face softened upon looking  at the daycare attendant.

"Hold up, are you two?" I looked at the two, how could I have not noticed? " Oh my god you're gay." I whispered and pointed at the two.

"Shut up." Monty turned back to me, his face was almost as red as his hair.

"Omg wowzers!" I put a hand over my mouth.

"Nobody knows, they can't." Monty whispered to me.

"Well, Moon knows and now (Y/n) does!" Sun smiled, he always looked on the positive side.

"Does this mean you're not going to hit on me anymore?" I asked, Monty chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess I'll have to find a new cover." Monty shrugged.

"Alright, your secret is safe with me." I smiled and left the daycare. Damn, who knew that the animatronics really did get quirky at night.

"(Y/n)! I got Monty's glasses, but they didn't give me any candy at the prize counter." A kid ran up to me and handed me the glasses.