pt 7 the kiss

"Banks" Connie exclaimed

"What?"i asked confused. What was he doing here.

"Yeah and he's looking at us right now" Connie replied. " Oh my God he's coming over"

"Keep your head down, maybe he'll walk straight past us" I said.

But no he walked straight towards us.

"Hey y/n" Banks uttered with a smile.

"Hey Adam.... What do you want?" I said looking up from my table to see Connie sitting there with an awkward expression. I fixed my gaze on Adam who looked like he was trying to hide from someone.

"Look I'm sorry y/n but I need your help" He exclaimed nervously.

"What why?" I asked.

"This girl Tammy" he replied.

"What do you like her?" I questioned.

I hope not.

"Definitely not, she keeps following me around and then she approached me and tried to hold hands with me" He answered. " she's being annoying and creepy.

All I could do was laugh it was too funny. Connie understood and sooner or later we both got into a fit of giggles.

"It's not funny guys" he said defending himself with a smile. Knowing it sounded stupid.

"So what do you want me to do about it?" I asked trying to stop laughing.

"Umm... I just thought maybe if I stuck with you guys she might go away I don't have anyone else here with me, my dad gave me money to shop for hockey gear." he uttered nervously.

"Umm I don't know banks we're not exactly the best of friends right now" I exclaimed.

" I know but-" Adam stuttered.

"Look there she is" Connie proclaimed pointing to Tammy who was now walking our way.

"Oh god" Adam said.

But before I could say anything Adam gently grabbed me out of my seat so I was standing infront of him.

"Adam what are you doi-" I questioned, but before I could finish my sentence his lips were on mine.

ADAM WAS KISSING ME. The moment I had been waiting for, since the first day i met him was finally happening. But not like this. He took my first kiss. My first kiss that I wanted to be special, had now been stolen from me.

I pushed him off of me, and I could feel the tears slowly trickle down my cheeks.

I shouldn't be crying it's just a kiss. But it's shouldn't have happened this way. Not to get another girl jealous, that's not fair.

Before he could say anything I ran off.

I felt bad for leaving Connie there but I can't look at him right now.
_________________________________________

Adams pov
I saw Tammy starting to walk towards me a snarl plastered on her face.

I don't know what to do.

But before I could think about my actions, I lifted y/n up so she was now facing me our faces inches apart.

"Adam what are you doin-" but before she could finish her sentence I kissed her. It lasted 3 seconds before she pushed me off her, she ran away tears spilling from her eyes.

I felt bad not only did I kiss the girl that I like but she didn't kiss back,but to be honest I saw that coming, we're not on the best circumstances right now. Did i really hurt her that much though? It was clear that she had no feelings for me and now I have to accept that. Even if I didnt want to.

I looked over to see Tammy giving me a dirty look before she marched away. A sigh of relief escaped from my lips as I know I was done with Tammy following me around.

"Why did you do that?" Connie questioned starting to raise her voice at me.

"I-I don't know" I answered.

"Well you do know, nobody kisses someone without meaning it" Connie exclaimed.

" I wouldn't have done it if it would have such an affect her okay. I didn't think she would think so much of it."i uttered.

"Well then why did you? Why did you kiss her?"She asked." It's either your really stupid or you like her"

"I'm not stupid" I replied starting to raise my voice.

"Then you like her" Connie said.

I didn't respond all I could do was stand there shocked. I knew I had feelings for her but for someone to say it to my face toom me by surprise.

"Bye then" Connie stated walking away giving me a wink, because she knew she was right.
_________________________________________
Y/n pov.

"Y/n"

"Y/n"

I heard Connie calling out to me, I stood up from where I was hiding and walked over to her. My eyes red and puffy from crying.

"I'm sorry for ruining our hangout, it was suppose to be about you but no I wrecked it" I said crying into her hug.

"Oh y/n, it's okay.." she said rubbing my back to comfort me " You are way to emotional for this world" Connie stated chuckling. I giggled at her statement before we walked back towards our houses.
_________________________________________

At school

"Hey guys, guess what?" Charlie said to all of us. We were walking out of class to the cafeteria to eat.

"I don't know. What is it Charlie?" Guy asked.

"Coach is gonna be nicer" the boy exclaimed.

"Yeah and how do you know that?" Peter questioned sarcastically.

"Because he came over yesterday night to talk to me and my mum and he apologised for his actions." Charlie replied.

"Well I hope your right spazway or I'm moving teams" I stated chuckling.

"No your not" Connie and Jesse said at the same time. We all laughed as we sat down at our eating table.

I glanced over to see Adam already staring at me, I quickly put my head down and pretended that he wasn't there.

A/N

Sorry guys shorter chapter. :) It definitely wasn't my best. I'm still learning. It is my first book aha.