|| 24 ||

{A/N}
Sorry for disturbance lovely people but need to inform you guys something important those who know , very good but those who don't ,I need you readers to check my message board please. Especially if you have read my book, eyes never lie.

Sorry again, now enjoy. :)

••

CHAPTER - 24
-DO I NEED HER ?-

•°~°•

A R U S H I

He sat there with unemotional face. I was scared and nervous. However, I tried to talk with him. "R-Randhir." He came out of his trace and looked at me. "I-I am sorry," I asked for forgiveness.

"Y-You still accept me ? I-I know my parents have lied to you and your family. I am asking for forgiveness on their behalf. I-I know you understand m-me. S-Say something please." he stared at me. After a minute or more he got up from his place and marched out. I heard him shutting his door loudly.

I made him angry. I made him disappoint. Dad was right I was a disgrace for everyone. I wish I wasn't born. I sobbed and padded to my bathroom. Remembering those things happened that night gave me shiver. I felt disgusting. I felt his touch all over my body.

I rubbed my body on the wall and tried to wipe it with the curtains still I felt awful. I turned on the shower and sat under it. Why it needed to be me all the time ? What sin I did to get this kinda life ? I started crying and huffing for air.

As the water hit my body, it's every splash felt like his touch. Umm..why it's so strong ? Why can't I avoid it ? Why it wasn't going away ?

I slid down against the wall holding my hairs in my fists. I hit my head against the wall trying to forget all the dirty thoughts and memory. My eyes fell on the razor.

I hurried to it. I grinned as a mad woman glaring at it.

R A N D H I R

I let my body fall on the bed. I looked vacantly at the ceiling. I felt devastated. I felt like someone snatched a part from me.

Her words were roaming around my mind. He touched her. He enjoyed her. He fucking raped her. She was raped. She was impure. She has been used.

Is she my type ? Will I able to handle her ? Will I able to spend my life with her ? But what about my reputation which I have been holding in public ? Will they respect me as always after this marriage ?

No. I don't think I can be with her.

'oh so this was your love for her, huh? I thought you used to love her,right ? This is what your love was ? Or I must say your so called love !' a voice came in me. I was shocked what ?

"I love her. I always will but will my family allow her ? Will I able to give her the same happiness which she want ? I am afraid ?" I was surprised by my words. Since when Randhir Malhotra started fearing? That too for a girl !

No. I couldn't leave her this way. I know I couldn't able to stay a minute without her let alone a whole life without her.

I made my way to her room. The room's door wasn't closed yet. I heard water running. I knocked her bathroom door,"Arushi, are you taking a shower ?" No response. "Angel, are you there ?" still got no response. After lot of silent response. I pushed the door hard. The lock were strong so it was of no use.

I check the drawer beside it cause every door contains a spare key for emergency. I unlocked the door and rushed inside. I took a breath of relief. She was lying under the shower whose water was running.

I saw a razor near her. I searched for some cut but thankfully there wasn't any. I turned off the shower and picked Arushi in my arms. She was wet. Water was flowing or dripping from her clothes and hair.

I spread a towel on the bedsheet before placing her on it. I brought another towel and thought to change her clothes. She would catch a cold. I put the blanket over her and pushed my hand in it. I closed my eyes and removed all her wet clothes, perhaps leaving her completely bare under the blanket.

Fuck Randhir. Stop your dirty thoughts.

I opened her wardrobe but closed instantly as something caught my eyes which I shouldn't have saw. I was going to ask her to clean her wardrobe properly.

I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck thinking what to do next. I brought my shirt and a boxer shorts for her. The boxer shorts was small for me so I thought it might fit her.

Without looking at her body I anyhow manged to make her wear everything. If I wanted I could see her bare body but I didn't. I still need to gain her trust.

I took her hand in my hand and kissed it looking at her calmly sleeping face. I couldn't lose her , in any cost. She has become my life. I couldn't just leave her alone just by knowing she was raped. Wait..is that the reason why her family behave in an abnormal way all the time ?

I carassed her hair, my angel must have gone through a lot. Suddenly a sneeze left my mouth. Arushi whimpered. My body felt cold. I noticed the front side of my tee shirt was drenched with water.

I removed it. I slipped under the duvet. Arushi moved a little aside as if she realised I need some space. I wrapped my arms around her curvy waist and pulled her into me until her warm back touched my chest. It was most comfortable position I had ever slept in my life.

After few minutes, she stirred and nuzzled into me. Having my angel in my arm was like a blessing, feeling the wave of sleepiness inside me, darkness engulfed me.

~to be continued~

Words : 997

Published : 22 Jan 2022

•••••

{A/N}

How was it?

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me fore more fun
books/ideas

Writer,
Pratibha