✾𝟴𝟰✾

"Are you ready, Y/n?" a soft lustrous voice asked

"Are you ready, Y/n?" a soft lustrous voice asked. "Onee-chan, why did you even sign me up to this duel in the first place, now I'm a nervous fret!" Y/n exclaimed with a rather whining tone. This is the Wind Pillar we're talking about. His scars could already whisper to Y/n 1000 stories. 

"You'll do great," Shinobu smiled gently at her. She knocked on the Wind Estate's door as it slid open roughly. "Come inside to the field," the Wind Hashira growled. The three of them made their way towards the back where there were shaggy trees standing tall on the ground, and there was an open land, which Y/n and the Wind Hashira stood. Shinobu sat on a bamboo bench, next to her was a blonde man with red tips. Then there was a pink-haired lady, standing next to the gradient haired gal. There is also a sly snake Hashira, standing securely next to Mitsuri, the love Pillar. 

Uzui, Gyomei, and Muichiro were rather busy with missions, but Mitsuri, Obanai, Shinobu, Giyuu, and Kyojuro were able to attend to watch this fair duel. "Who do you think will win, Shinobu-san?" Mitsuri asked in a gentle voice. "Y/n," Shinobu said with an eye-closed smile. "I think it'd be Shinaguzawa-sama," Obanai hissed. "That girl is going on a suicide battle," he added. 

"Everyone, take your places!" Kyojuro exclaimed brightly. Y/n walked back and stood near the bamboo trees. Sanemi spat on the ground, glaring fiercely at Y/n. "3," Kyojuro said loudly. "2," he continued. "1! Go!" Kyojuro exclaimed. "Wind breathing, First Form, Dust whirlwind Cutter," Sanemi mumbled as dashed forward and deliver slashes continuously in a horizontal cyclone pattern. "Flower breathing, Second Form, Honorable Shadow Plum," she quickly said as attacks were seen in the scene as it deflected the attack of the Wind Hashira. 

The both of landed on the ground roughly, Sanemi glared and grit his teeth at the Flower Pillar. 'She dodged my attack?' he thought as his eye twitched. Without warning, Y/n appeared in front of Sanemi. "Flower Breathing, Fifth Form, Peonies of Futility," she mumbled as Sanemi's eyes widened and he was thrown thrown away into the bamboo forest, breaking the bamboos along the way. As he laid on the ground, he was about to stand up, but Y/n beat him into it. She jumped in the air and fall gracefully towards Sanemi. "Flower Breathing, Fourth form, Crimson Hanarogomo," she whispered as she twisted in the air, she was about to deliver the attack. "Oh no, you don't," he said roughly.