Chapter 6: The First Show of Cooking

After coming to the kitchen, Zhang Jin smoothed his chest and sweated for what he had just done. Although he is not so afraid of Yuan Hong anymore, Yuan Hong is extremely irritable. If he angers him again, all his efforts will be in vain. Out. Fortunately, Yuan Hong has no tendency to get angry.

    The prey has been handled and washed clean. Zhang Jin breathed a sigh of relief, in fact, he was really a little bloody scene. Yuan Hong had beaten three pheasants and one roe deer in total, so Zhang Jin decided to get two pheasants and a large bowl of robe meat tonight. Yuan Hong's appetite was not small, but that should be enough. One of the two pheasants is stewed, the other is stir-fried, and the robe meat is braised. In fact, Zhang Jin had a lot of delicious recipes in his mind, but the ingredients in the kitchen were very limited. Just plain salt and soy sauce. There are no side dishes, only a handful of unknown wild vegetables in the basket. It is difficult for a clever woman to cook without rice. These three methods are already the best solutions Zhang Jin can come up with.

    After brushing the pot and washing the dishes, Zhang Jin was suddenly dumbfounded when he was about to make a fire. How should the fire be made? After tossing for a while, Zhang Jin threw the flint and flint on the ground in frustration, and squatted on the ground in frustration. After coming here, he is useless at all, not even able to light a fire.

    "I'm coming."

    Zhang Jin raised his head in surprise, Yuan Hong didn't know when he came to him, picked up the flint on the ground, and started a fire seriously. After a while, the firewood burned with a "chi", and Zhang Jin awkwardly got up and gave him his seat.

    Without the trouble of making a fire, Zhang Jin became more and more handy in the following matters. He was the only son in the family, and was loved by everyone, but his parents never spoiled him. He was encouraged to be independent since he was a child, and his parents were very busy. Zhang Jin started to learn to cook when he was 7 years old, and gradually he became a good cook. Although there was only salt and soy sauce, Zhang Jin felt that the dish was particularly fragrant this time. The rich meat aroma filled the whole kitchen, and the big greedy worms in his stomach were already clamoring. Yuan Hong looked calm on the surface, but Zhang Jin had heard his stomach growl more than once, but he tried his best to hold back his laughter, so as not to irritate him again.

    "It's time for dinner."

    Zhang Jin finally made the dishes, the fragrant chicken soup, the beautifully colored robe meat, and the fragrant fried pheasant, plus a plate of green wild vegetables, how can you not make your index finger move .

    Since the two sat down, their heads have not been raised. Zhang Jin was moved to tears, and finally had a normal meal. Yuan Hong's chopsticks clenched quickly, and the contents on the plate gradually decreased at a speed visible to the naked eye. When he was about six or seven minutes full, Yuan Hong's speed slowed down, and he paid attention to Zhang Jin from time to time.

    Zhang Jin was completely immersed in the food, unaware of Yuan Hong's gaze, and as expected, he ate. After cleaning up, Zhang Jin stood up and paced back and forth to digest food. Yuan Hong took out his bow and arrow and rubbed it carefully, showing the importance of this bow and arrow to Yuan Hong. There is an amazing harmony between the two, which has never happened before. In such an environment, Zhang Jin couldn't help but began to look at Yuan Hong secretly. He found that Yuan Hong was actually not handsome, but his facial features gave people the feeling of fortitude and uprightness. His eyebrows are black and straight, and it is said that such a person is determined and stubborn. Zhang Jin's eyes fell on Yuan Hong's arm, only to see that the injured area was wrapped with a piece of cloth. Zhang Jin frowned, he had never seen someone who didn't love himself so much.

    "I'll take a look at your injury." Zhang Jin walked to Yuan Hong's side.

    Yuan Hong was a little surprised by his actions, but did not express any objection. Zhang Jin gently pulled away the entangled cloth, the wound was not very deep, but according to Yuan Hong's method of dealing with the wound, it was useless.

    "I'll re-bandage it for you."

    Since there was no gauze, Zhang Jin could only re-boil, sterilize and dry the piece of cloth before use. Of course, Yuan Hong's help was indispensable in this process. After disinfecting his wound with Yuan Hong's remaining white wine, he sprinkled the medicinal powder given by Yuan Hong, and Zhang Jin meticulously wrapped the wound for him. If it wasn't for his persistence, he would definitely not take his injury seriously. After all this was done, it was already very dark, and Yuan Hong was extraordinarily quiet tonight, unlike him who usually loses his temper at all times. But this is a good thing for Zhang Jin, which means that he doesn't have to tighten the string in his mind all the time. Before Zhang Jin was happy for too long, Yuan Hong, who lay down, hugged him sideways even harder than before, and Zhang Jin couldn't sleep peacefully all night.