| Chapter 6: Slytherin!? |

It felt like you have been walking forever. All the first years were still trailing behind the woman who was guiding the way.

How far is it? Why the fuck is the way so long? My legs are already so tried!!

"You look tired" Harry said who was now walking beside you "Because I am, James" You said calling his second name. Harry rolled his eyes at this, glaring at you.

"What?" You asked him confused

"Your really something. You make me wonder if you really are my twin" Harry said sighing making you gasped in shock "Harry James Potter that is very insulting" You called out his full name, crossing your arms as you sulked

"I was just joking. I'm sorry—" Harry said panicking. You looked at him with a smirk before laughing lowly like an evil psychopath

"Not funny, Y/n Lily Potter!" He said punching your arm

"Is that all you got, James?" You asked him as he glared about to punch your arm harder and before you could dodge. He had landed the punch

"Ouch—Only joking, jeez!" You said rubbing your arm, groaning in pain. Harry smirked at you as you glared at him.

Soon, you were all standing in front of two large doors. The doors opened and there presented to everyone was the Great Hall. In the Great Hall are four long tables with thousands of students and a table at the front. Candles were also floating in the sky. The roof of the Great Hall so happens to be the sky.

Hermione who was beside you was in shock and so were you. How can the roof be the sky? Unless there really isn't a roof. It was so impossible to have a sky inside a building. You were about to call out Jarvis when you realized, he wasn't with you. You didn't bring anything sort of advance technology as Hagrid had said that Hogwarts was old fashion and didn't have muggle technology.

It shocked you to the limits at this. How were you gonna contact your Dad. Then he explained the Owling of Letters which amazed you at how much the Owls were well trained.

"Wow..." Whispering under your breath

This wasn't anything any technology can bring unless it was a hologram. Magic really is amazing. Magic can make the impossible possible. You just really got to believe in magic.

"It's not real, the ceiling. It's just bewitched to look like the night sky. I read about it in Hogwarts: A History" Hermione said under her breath which you still heard, by the way.

The woman with a pointy hat leads the first-years to the front where the Sorting Hat lies on the stool. You notice a familiar man who sat in the middle of the long table at front. It was the old man who visited you in the workshop. Headmaster Albus Dumbledore or should you address him as Professor Dumbledore

"Will you wait along here, please? Now, before we begin, Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words." The woman said and Dumbledore rises from the main table.

"I have a few start of term notices I wish to announce. The first years please note that the dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students. Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch" Dumbledore pauses, he pointed to a ragged old man, who held a cat red eyes before continuing "has asked me to remind you that the 3rd floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death. Thank you" He finishes before sitting back down.

"I met him" You whispered to Harry who looked at you with a confused face

"Two days ago before you and Hagrid came. He visited me" You explained to him. Harry nodded in understanding.

"Psst"

Ron looked at you

"What is her name?" You asked still not knowing the name of the woman. Harry nudged you making you give him the 'What' look.