Chapter 12: Storing Food

The cave has changed a lot after the two people's layout modification.

    The pattern of the hole is said to be like a half-petal shape, because there are three small oval holes in the hole, which just surround the big hole in the center, and it feels like three petals and a flower center. The three small holes can be used as bedrooms and a room for storing sundries, and the big hole in the middle is used as a hall.

    Zhang Jin cleaned the inside and outside of the cave. The cave was first covered with clean weeds, and then covered with a layer of leather, which was very soft and comfortable. Fortunately, although Yuan Hong usually didn't have much food, there was still a lot of leather.

    The two put the bed in one of the small holes. Zhang Jin also deliberately picked up different kinds of branches and cut them into various shapes to decorate the "bedroom". After a deliberate arrangement, a simple and natural charm was revealed. come out.

    Yuan Hongze cut down a few trees to make the gate outside the cave, as well as a small stool and a small table inside the cave, and even made a small swing out of excess wood. Although this swing can only bear a weight of about 50 pounds, so it can only be used for viewing, but it does not hinder Zhang Jin's love for it. I did not expect Yuan Hong to make these objects so delicate.

    After the layout, the cave has a new look and a warm feeling everywhere. Because the wind can't come in, the temperature in the cave is much higher than outside, so Zhang Jin will no longer shiver from the cold every night when he sleeps.

    After the place to live is settled, the next step is the issue of food.

    Before the heavy snow closed the mountain, Yuan Hong took Zhang Jin to the mountain every day, and shot a lot of prey. Zhang Jin made the prey into bacon, and a few were used to make sausage. a room. Fortunately, the prey in this mountain is still relatively rich, otherwise, with the amount of hunting they hunt, the prey on the mountain may become extinct next year.

    After they had enough meat, the two stopped hunting. There are not many days left until the first snowfall.

    Zhang Jin has been very troubled and tangled in the past few days. Yan has almost run out of bacon before, and there are not enough clothes for the two of them, especially his own. He has no clothes for winter at all. So, they had to go down the mountain to the town.

    Because of this, Zhang Jin was troubled and tangled. He will never forget what happened that day.

    He admitted that he was a little bit complaining about the people in Yuanjia Village, because they actually chained Yuanhong and locked him in the ancestral hall. Although he knew that the situation at that time was probably a last resort, he still couldn't let it go.

    Yuan Hong's status in his heart had risen to a height that even he himself was surprised. That day he would say the words that he would never go down the mountain again. Get angry.

    And if he gets off the mountain, he doesn't know if Yuan Hong will be stimulated again. Although his current situation is very stable, he doesn't dare to take risks. He can't guarantee that something will happen to the people from Yuanjia Village. After all, most of them He was apprehensive and even fearful of Yuan Hong.

    In fact, Yuan Hong had already seen Zhang Jin's thoughts, and he had to go down the mountain. Zhang Jin didn't have enough clothes, so he had to buy clothes for winter and rice. He ate meat every day. Zhang Jin's appetite was obviously not good. Whatever impact he has caused, he is very confident in his current state.