Chapter 14

Since the first snow fell, the temperature has dropped continuously, and after several goose feather heavy snowfalls, the mountain has been sealed.

    The days in the cave are comfortable, Zhang Jin has never been so relaxed, he doesn't need to think about anything, just do what he likes.

    These days, Zhang Jin has provided three meals a day. Yuan Hong's dark dishes are really impressive. After Zhang Jin took over the job of being a chef, the quality of their meals has improved significantly.

    Because every day is very leisurely, Zhang Jin will try his best to make breakfast, lunch and dinner the best. As a result, Zhang Jin finally gained a lot of weight, and Yuan Hong's appetite has greatly improved, but he has never been fat, but has become stronger.

    One of the three small holes was used by Yuan Hong as a training ground. Zhang Jin didn't expect Yuan Hong to actually know martial arts. When he saw Yuan Hong punching for the first time, Zhang Jin was shocked. It's not a show like the modern boxing, but the real boxing.

    His every move is fierce and fierce, his movements are fast and precise, and weaker people will feel a threat to their lives before they approach. After reading the set of punches, Zhang Jin actually found himself in a cold sweat. From then on, if Yuan Hong was practicing martial arts, Zhang Jin would never approach him again, his foundation was too weak.

    This morning, Zhang Jin was planning to make buns. He had already woken up the dough last night, so he only needs to make the stuffing at this time. Mince the meat into minced meat, add salt, soy sauce, ginger and spring onions, a little wine and sugar, mix well, and the filling is complete. Then squeeze the buns into plump and lovely shapes, put them in the pot and steam them, and enjoy them as soon as they are cooked.

    When the steamed buns are almost steaming, the hole is filled with a delicious and rich smell of meat buns. At this time, Yuan Hong came out of the training room, wearing only a single shirt on his body. The thin single clothes on his strong body could not hide it at all, and he could see the strong muscles from it.

    Zhang Jin turned his head uncomfortably, his face was slightly red, "You go to wash first, it will be fine soon."

    Yuan Hong noticed Zhang Jin's reaction, his heart trembled slightly, and his eyes stopped on Zhang Jin's face for a few seconds After that, I finally took a step to wash.

    The buns this time were great. The skin is thin and filling, and the juice immediately slips into the mouth as soon as you bite, which is very delicious.

    Zhang Jin never thought that what he made was delicious, but this time the buns didn't know what was going on. Maybe it was a problem with the raw materials. It was more delicious than any time he had made before.

    Zhang Jin ate all four, and put down his chopsticks when his stomach couldn't hold it any longer. One by one, Yuan Hong ate only the last three buns made by Zhang Jin, and he made a lot of them this time.

    However, seeing Yuan Hong's appetite widen, Zhang Jin felt very satisfied.

    After the meal, Yuan Hong asked Zhang Jin to sit and rest and clean up the aftermath himself. After finishing, I accompany Zhang Jin to take a walk back and forth in the cave to digest food.

    "By the way, why haven't I seen Xiao Bai?" Zhang Jin asked suspiciously.

    Usually, Xiaobai would appear immediately when it was time to eat, but today he didn't see a shadow abnormally.

    "Maybe he hid in a corner to sleep." Yuan Hong hugged him and replied.

    "It's usually so greedy, it's a little unusual to not see it at this time. Let's look for it." Zhang Jin was worried and dragged Yuanhong around to find Xiaobai.

    Zhang Jin was a little anxious when he searched the corner and couldn't find Xiao Bai. "Could it be that Xiaobai ran out while we weren't paying attention?"

    "Impossible. The door is always closed." Yuan Hong said.

    "Forget it, look for it carefully." Listening to Yuan Hong's words, Zhang Jin also felt that it was unlikely that Xiao Bai would run out, so it should be in the hole. "Xiao Bai, come out and eat..."

    After turning around the hole again, Zhang Jin came to the small hole where Yuan Hong was training, which was slightly damper than the other two holes. After a careful search, there was still no sign of Xiaobai. Zhang Jin was really anxious, "Where did it go?"

    Yuan Hong also searched after he came in. When Zhang Jin was talking, he noticed a small mouse-like hole under a wall. He walked over to check, and saw a few white hairs on the edge of the hole. Yuan Hong said to Zhang Jin, "Don't look for it, it should go in here."

    The moment he touched the wall, Yuan Hong felt a little bit. Something was wrong, he knocked on the wall, but it wasn't a solid and heavy sound.

    He stretched his hand to the hole below, and with a gentle break, a stone lay in the palm of his hand, and the small hole just now became a little bigger. Sure enough, this back is hollow.

    Zhang Jin noticed Yuan Hong's actions and was very surprised. He didn't expect that another hole might be hidden behind him.

    After Yuan Hong knocked out the passage that could accommodate one person, the scene hidden behind was clear at a glance. It turned out to be a hot spring!

    And Xiaobai was lying on the edge of the hot spring and sleeping. Zhang Jin picked it up, dumbfounded, and at the same time was pleasantly surprised to find a hot spring. He is worried about boiling water for washing and bathing every day. With this hot spring, they don't need to boil water anymore, but they can soak in the hot spring every day!

    Zhang Jin excitedly looked at Yuan Hong subconsciously, only to see Yuan Hong also looking at him. When he met his gaze, for some reason, Zhang Jin couldn't help but tremble slightly. Under his watch, Yuan Hong gradually approached him, Zhang Jin's heart beat faster and faster unconsciously, and when he reached the peak, Yuan Hong embraced him in his arms...

    " If you take a bath, you won’t catch a cold again.”

    The author has something to say: Today’s update is a little less, and I will try my best to be diligent and diligent in the future... If

    there is anything unreasonable in the content, I hope everyone can include it, and I hope everyone can Point out the mistakes, and I won't do it again in the future...~~~~~~~~~ Thank you all for your support! Thank you!