ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʀᴀᴢᴇ ʜᴄs

Note - I caught covid and  I had unit finals as I was writing this chapter and that's why its a bit late

.·ғʟᴜғғ·.

• Lets be honest here, Raze would loose her limbs if they were detachable so she has a tendency to forget you two are actually dating.

•It's not that your forgettable, she's really bad at remembering things. It might also be the shock that she was able to actually get in a relationship with you.

•But when Raze does remember she's in a relationship with you. Its the best thing ever, constant dates, she shows you her new inventions and always allows you to help her out or even create your own invention to torment Killjoy or the rest of the team with.

•Raze is a very smart woman, so she takes note on what you do and don't like so she can implement it into the relationship to ensure she doesn't do anything to upset you.

•Missions with her are fun to say the least, she keeps everyones team morality and spirit up which makes the missions more bearable.

•Raze is your personal cheerleader during missions, she always gives you words of affirmation and reassures you that you're doing great.

•After missions she always checks on you to ensure you are okay and not hurt, she doesn't really focus on herself even if she could be possibly bleeding out.

•On days the team doesn't have missions Raze is usually in her lab tinkering with you sitting beside her watching or helping.

•You know how much Raze misses Brazil so to make her feel a bit at home you picked up Portuguese which made her extremely excited.

•You also tried cooking a Brazilian dish with her, lets just say you two aren't allowed into the kitchen without supervision.

•Being banned from the kitchen was one of the many rooms you and Raze were no longer allowed to go in alone, Brimstone is very adamant about that, especially after having to buy 3 washing machines in 1 month.

•Though the two of you are chaotic at times, you know when to ground eachother and understand that theres times when you need to get serious.

....

.·ᴀɴɢsᴛ·.

•Though missions can be a blast with Raze no pun intended, they are still dangerous and you all are no stranger's to that knowledge.

•First time you had gotten hurt on a mission was terrifying for you and Raze, you took an op bullet to the shoulder, the shock stopped the pain but you knew it would hurt like a bitch later.

•Raze on the other hand was pissed and on edge, no one hurt you without getting away with it. Skye had come up to you two, to get you patched up.

•Raze on the other hand had gone, ult out, hunting for the clone that hurt you. Raze got her revenge but her anxiety didn't die down.

•When seeing you patched up, she hugged you so tight you could barely breathe as she tried to hide her tears from you.

•It would be the first and last time she'd ever let you get hurt like that again, even if it meant putting herself at risk.

•A pet peeve of yours is when Raze focuses more on her tinkering then you, she'd be so entranced in her work at times that she barely notice you.

•When Raze becomes reckless during missions it heightens your anxiety, which is the last thing you need during a gun fight.

•When you two do fight, it always gets resolved in under a week due to the two of you being two weak to stay away from eachother.