Chapter 3- On The Tourney Field

"Wow."

I jumped, turning to face my door. Mal leaned against my door, while Evie stood next to her. "Didn't know the girl was Genie's daughter."

I smiled, the sparkles around my hand disappearing. I made Mochi turn into a monkey before Mal appeared, and he changed back when I lost focus.

"I'm not Genie's daughter," I corrected her. "I'm a part of the MCG. The Magical Control Group. Sons and daughters affected by magic. Affected by Genie's magic and-"

"Jafar's sorcery."

I nodded.

Aubrey walked up to my door. She looked at the girls in disgust. "(Y/n), come on. FG wanted to see you."

"She just saw me," I said.

"Well, she wants to see you again-"

"Audrey," I cut her off, my eyes glowing red. "Leave me alone." I faltered, my power scaring me. The girls looked at me, curiosity and concern in their eyes. Mochi transformed, and I quickly removed the spell from Audrey. I caught her before she fainted from mind control.

"Magical Control Group. Hours: always to forever."

~~~

"(Y/n)?"

"Sweet Fairy Godmother, you guys," I said, jumping in shock.

The museum was pretty at night, and I was never one to follow the rules by the letter. Fairy Godmother let me off sometimes. I just hope this time she will.

"Killer clothes," Evie said, admiring my outfit.

"(Y/n) made them for me," I said, grinning.

"What?" Carlos said, confused.

"You know, when she multiplied. She created a bunch of different outfits for us to try on, and I was wandering around," I lied.

I disappeared, creating a copy in my place. Another exactly like me appeared. Blue magic sparkled around me as I used the magic. I left a trail behind me as I left the museum. Shortly after, I heard the museum sirens blaring in the distance.

~~~

Jane and I walked into Remedial Goodness. I rolled my eyes as Jane squealed, walking past the VKs.

"Hello, dear one," Fairy Godmother said, looking up at me.

"She wanted an escort," I said.

"You need to sign off an early dismissal for the coronation," Jane said, pushing the clipboard into her mother's hands.

"Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane-"

"Mom!" Jane hissed.

"It's okay. Jane, this is everyone," Fairy Godmother said, pushing her toward me.

"Hi," Jane said timidly. "That's okay. Don't mind us. As you were."

"(Y/n), would you like to stay?" Fairy Godmother offered.

"Sure." I shrugged, sitting down behind Jay and Carlos.

"Let's continue," Fairy Godmother decided. "You find a vial of poison. Do you a, put it in the king's wine? B, paint it on an apple? Or c, turn it over to the proper authorities?"

Jay held Carlos's hand down. "Jay."

"C, you turn it over to the proper authorities," Jay answered with a smirk.

Carlos hit his arm. "I was going to say that."

"But I said it first." Jay jumped out of his seat and put Carlos into a headlock. I jumped up, blue magic sparkling around my fingers. I pushed them apart, a carpet appearing out of thin air. It acted as a wall and separated the two quickly.

"Enough," Fairy Godmother said. "I am going to encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field."

I grinned and made the carpet disappear. "Want me to escort them, Headmistress?"

"Please," Fairy Godmother said, glancing at Mal and Evie.