Chapter 21: Pregnant

Yuan Hong and the village chief went to the yamen the next day to complete the procedures, and handed over 30 taels of silver to Yuan Jun in person. When he returned home with the three-mu field deed, he took it out and handed it over to Zhang Jin for safekeeping.

    Zhang Jin felt warm in his heart, thinking of the husband and wife model in later generations, his face turned red unconsciously.

    After putting Tian Qi properly, Zhang Jin gently gave him a kiss. Yuan Hong loves him and believes in him, then he is willing to rely on him, relying on him, their life will be better and happier...

    Zhang Jin originally thought that he was just because of the spring. I was lethargic. I didn't expect that I would be in this state for many days in a row, and the phenomenon of vomiting has not been better. Yuan Hong was so worried that, despite Zhang Jin's objection, he insisted on taking him to see the doctor.

    "I'm really fine, the rice seeds are all ready, I'll be able to see it in a few days, don't delay things in the fields." Zhang Jin advised.

    "No! Go now." Yuan Hong was unmoved.

    Zhang Jinjian couldn't convince him, so he nodded helplessly. The day before yesterday, the two of them made another batch of pork jerky, which just happened to be brought together.

    In view of Zhang Jin wanting to fall asleep at every turn, Yuan Hong specially strengthened the frame on the ox cart to prevent Zhang Jin from accidentally falling off. And also prepared a blanket to put on the car to prevent him from catching a cold.

    Sure enough, on the way to the town, Zhang Jin fell asleep on Yuan Hong's shoulder. After tucking the blanket for him, Yuan Hong steadily drove the ox cart to the town.

    When he was about to arrive, Zhang Jin woke up from his dream.

    "Are you there yet?" Zhang Jin rubbed his eyes.

    "Not yet, sleep a

    little longer ." Zhang Jin raised his head and left Yuan Hong's shoulders, kneading for him, "I'm not sleepy anymore. Also, let's go to 'Xiao Zhai' to take things over and see. Can the doctor do it?"

    Zhang Jin really didn't want to see a doctor, because he was afraid of drinking Chinese medicine, since he couldn't get rid of Yuan Hong, he could only delay it for a while.

    "Oh well."

    Anyway, I've already come to town, and I must see the doctor, but I have to go through "Xiao Zhai" before going to the medical center, so it's better to deliver the goods first, Yuan Hong thought.

    "You two are coming!"

    As soon as the two entered the store, they saw Uncle Wang hurriedly approaching them.

    "What's wrong?" Zhang Jin asked, with such an incredible look.

    "If you haven't delivered the goods today, our store will be demolished!"

    Seeing Uncle Wang's fiery look, Yuan Hong said, "How

    do you say this?" "You two don't know anything. Ah! No one bought this 'Red Jade Piece' when it was put on the market at first. Later, the owner was familiar with it and tasted it. 35 kilograms of pork jerky is not enough! So these days, those people go to the store every day to ask, and they are about to break the threshold of our store!"

    "Isn't it pork jerky? When did it become 'red flakes'? And you guys Didn't you buy 40 pounds of us? How did it become 35 pounds?"

    Facing Zhang Jin's question, Wang Bolue smiled awkwardly, "You can just ask Mrs. later, everything is what he means. "