CHAPTER 65

You smiled. It's perfect. Now I can always remember.

Going back to Ryukyu's agency, you enjoyed the 'welcome' party. Looking around, you swore you would treasure moments of peace like this forever.

Especially since they didn't last that long.

You had a team-up.

You had to stop some drug dealers from getting away.

The team-up was with the agency Tsu was at. They needed eyes in the sky and you were just the people to help out there.

Gliding through the sky, you all followed the ship.

It disappeared into fog.

"They're in the fog, I can't see them," Ryukyu said, trying to get a look.

"Leave that to me," you said, diving into the fog, perfectly seeing the ship and things on it.

"Bee, connect me to the captain."

"Done, Miss."

"Captain, I'll guide you through the fog."

***

The drug dealers were stopped.

It might not seem like a big thing, but if they got out it would've been a lot of trouble, you thought, chilling in the water with others.

***

You stretched. Time to go to the morning flight... I still have to do something even if the work studies are over.

You glided through the air, breathing in the crisp morning air.

Ooh, that blue fire is really beautiful... I'll go check it out, I'm cold anyways.

***

"Mr. Aizawa!"

"What is it, Midoriya?"

"Y/n is missing!"

[Mwhahahaha SUFFER READERS! We're at the end of 5th season now! Oh and fun fact - the date right now {the time I finished writing the 5th season} is the 2nd of December 2021! Surprise! I posted the 23rd chapter today.

AnYwaYs - don't think I'll stop writing. I'll get you off the storyline for a bit and then back on.

Or maybe I'll stop writing and wait for the 6th season to come out.

Who knows. It's at least January, maybe even February 2022 when you're reading this. {Or maybe my math-part-brain doesn't work and it's not even near that time}.

Thank you for reading this story, I really appreciate it!]