Chapter 30: Visit Lou Xiao Again

After being forced to take over the job of Master Yuan, Zhang Jin couldn't relax now.

    Yuanhong has been sulking these days, Zhang Jin can only try to comfort him as much as possible. It's not that they can't do it if they don't take this task, but they have an unstable foundation in this village and don't want to get into unnecessary trouble.

    The next day, a large group of children were brought up by their elders. Some people specially put some eggs and sugar in baskets for Zhang Jin and the others to express their gratitude.

    Yuan Hong was not polite, and directly asked Yuan Zhe to collect all these things and put them in the storage room, but his face did not improve at all.

    In order to teach these children, Zhang Jin and Yuan Hong specially instructed Yuan Zheng and Yuan Bo to tidy up another hut and use it as a school.

    Perhaps because of the reasons that the elders had specially explained, these children behaved very calmly when they first met.

    Zhang Jin finally saw Yuan Jiaming in Yuan Suyang's mouth. He is a chubby child who seems to be very favored by his family. Although there was no trouble on the first day, it can be seen from his words and deeds that he is not a well-disciplined child.

    Yuan Hong was worried that these little radishes collided with Zhang Jin, so he would come to the hut whenever he had time, his gloomy face scared the children and didn't dare to move.

    Most of them have heard of Yuan Hong's deeds in the village, so they are deeply afraid of Yuan Hong.

    With Yuan Hong in charge, these children did not dare to make trouble, and Zhang Jin was not so tired to teach.

    After discussion, Zhang Jin only needs to teach for an hour and a half every day, and his course also arranges arithmetic lessons. All the students who come to class here are the children who are going to take the government exam, there are about fifteen. After Zhang Jin asked Master Yuan for advice, he roughly understood the content of the exam here and what he should focus on teaching.

    Fortunately, Zhang Jin is a language and literature major, and he has a good understanding of the history of the previous world. The history of that world is similar to some places here, especially about the examination. So teach something simple and he is still competent.

    "Sir, why is Yuan Suyang able to attend the class with us? He is not qualified for the government exam!" Yuan Jiaming said.

    Zhang Jin was talking about the important point, but was interrupted by the child.

    Although Yuan Suyang did not take the exam, since Zhang Jin promised to teach him to study, he could not give up halfway. So let him come in and listen to the content of the government test, so as to prepare for the future. Then after class, he and Yuan Bo were taught privately for half an hour.

    Unexpectedly, Yuan Jiaming had an opinion.

    "That's what I mean, you just need to listen to the class, don't be distracted by other unrelated things!" Zhang Jin criticized him.

    Yuan Jiaming couldn't, and sat down unwillingly.

    Yuan Suyang was not easy to mess with either. After hearing that Yuan Jiaming was approved, he made a face at him. Zhang Jin didn't see it, and then turned his attention back to the classroom.

    After a few days, Zhang Jin finally found a space to go to "Xiao Zhai".

    After returning last time, Zhang Jin prepared a gift and let someone send it over, but the two never went there again. The guy who came to get the pork jerky said that Lou Xiao and the newborn were very good, so Zhang Jin wanted to visit them.