Chapter Twenty Seven

Author pov

“What the fuck????” Slade heard someone say while he pushed veronica away immediately from him and stared at the door in shock……. While his eyes clashed with an golden Amber eyes staring at him with depths of blank coldness……… he cursed inwardly of the wrong timing and saw his best friend Nico staring at him in shock……. He was hell pissed off at Veronica for pulling such stunt and wanted to kill her…….. He saw veronica smirking at ira making him let out an sting of curse……. He did not want any misunderstanding between him and his cigno….... He looked at ira only to see her still with an same blank expression…… when he heard “slade???” Nico said looking at his friend in anger and confusion……. Before he could say anything he saw veronica open her fucking mouth and say “listen women Slade and I love each other very much”…… Slade stared at veronica in rage he was about snap when he heard an bullet fire sound…….

The next moment he saw Veronica’s body fall on the ground blood gushing from her head making him stunned……. Looking away he saw his cigno standing there with an gun in her hand and staring at Veronica’s dead body……. While Nico stood there in shock seeing ira kill again completely baffled…….. Slade saw his cigno turn away and stared straight at his eyes pointing the gun at him…….. Both of them stared at each other for few seconds while ira pulled the gun away and gave him an smirk making slade frown…….. Slade stood there not moving when he saw his cigno turned around and walk out of his cabin…….. But one thinking that kept on repeating and bothering in his mind was the smirk which ira gave to him……. He knew it was not an ordinary smirk it had some hidden meaning which he didn’t understand……. “What the fuck just happened here Slade” Nico said making him come out of his thoughts……. Staring at his friend Slade ran his fingers in his hair sighing and started explaining to Nico……. By the time he finished both of them stared at the dead body……

Slade wanted to fucking kill that bitch Veronica in an worst way for trying to ruin his relationship……… before he could his cigno killed her making him annoyed “clean the body” Nico he said walking out of his cabin…….. He called his men’s and got to know that ira reached their mansion safely……… While his mind kept on flashing the images of her smirk making him want to pull his hair in confusion…….. He knew his cigno was not any ordinary women and right now he don’t know what is going on her mind……. To make it bad her fucking smirk is not also helping him……. He fucking never touched any women after that day when he took her virginity…….. Fucking hell he didn’t even fucked any whore when he thought she died…….. He had no interest in any women when his whole sanity and insanity lies on his cigno…….. Slade knew how much he craved ira like an oxygen needed for breathe of life…….. He never thought he would go crazy for an women until that day when an women with amber eyes filled with darkness walked into his life…….. Whole day Slade couldn’t concentrate on his work while ira smirking face kept on flashing his mind bothering him……..

When he reached his mansion after completing his work it was early to dinner time…….. Walking inside his mansion he felt it was unusually calm making him frown…….. He went to his room only to find it empty when he felt an slight pain in his heart……. Walking inside his son’s room he let out an breathe which he didn’t even know he was holding……. He saw his son’s sleeping and an tensed Louisa standing beside them……. “Where is she louisa???” He said frowning at the old women…….. “She went out master” Louisa said worriedly not knowing what happened between them……. She was worried about ira since from the afternoon when she came back from moretti industries……. Louisa saw an dark look in ira eyes making her tensed and worried badly…….. Hearing louisa words Slade stood there stunned for few seconds and said “where????”....... “I don’t know master she didn’t say anything” Louisa said making Slade pissed…….. Slade pulled out his phone and called ira’s bodyguard to get know about her location…….. The moment he heard his bodyguard words he felt rage rising in his blood while he clenched his fist furiously…….. The next second he dashed out of his mansion and drove his car in high speed……..

Stepping inside the dark club slade eyes immediately scanned the room trying to find an Amber eyed women…….. Looking around he let out an string of curse gritting his teeth and pulling his hair pissed off…….. he should have known that his cigno would pull some unexpected stunts…… fucking hell he had no idea what is going inside her mind and to think about that smirk he knew something is going to happen tonight…….. His cold green eyes scanned the room until it stopped on an figure dancing in the centre of the floor…….. His eyes raked at her only to be darken in red seeing her dress what the fuck she is wearing he thought fuming in rage…….. When he looked back at her face his eyes met with an Amber eyes looking at him coldly……. Ira knew the moment when Slade walked inside the club and she was watching his every move calmly………. When his eyes met hers she stared at him coldly for few seconds while an smirk formed in her lips……. Slade stared at the women who is smirking at him which gave him an cold chills…… the next moment Ira pulled an guy dancing to her next and smashed her lips on his all the while her eyes staring at him………

Slade stared at scene infront of him rage while he felt an sharp pain in his heart like someone stabbed him with knife…….. Next second his strided across the room in few steps without breaking their eyes contact and pulled that bastard away from her……… he started to beat the shit out the man without even caring about surroundings…… he was in so much anger how dare this bastard can touch his cigno……. Only he has rights to fucking touch her while he kept on punching that bastard face……. Ira stood there calmly and saw slade beat the shit out of that man……. Then signalled their men’s to stop him and walked out of the club not bothered at all……… slade kept on hitting the unconscious man while he felt his men’s pulling him away……… “Figlio di puttana” (son of an bitch) slade growled out loudly making everyone flinch……. He gritted his teeth trying to control the Inferno burning inside him and looked at the direction where ira stood before…… only to find her not making more angry while his eyes darted back to badly beaten man on the floor……. Seeing him every cells in his body screamed in rage while his mind flashed the images of ira kissing him…… next second he took out his gun and shot him in his head emptying the gun……..

Getting out of the car ira walked towards her room without giving an shit about the looks that everyone giving her………. Standing in front of the mirror she looked at herself for few seconds and started to pull out her earrings…….. When she felt an tight grip on her back neck making her take an deep breathe………. Slade gripped her neck in burning rage and slammed her face in the mirror…….. “You made an fucking big mistake il mio cigno” slade snarled tightening his grip……… he was furious at her for letting an another man touch what belonged to him……… when he heard her chuckle at him making him more maddeningly angry……. “how dare you cigno how fucking dare you” he snarled glaring at her…….. while ira stomped her pointed six inch heels on his feet surprising him…… slade groaned in pain and loosened his grip on her while ira turned around and pushed him away making him stumble…….. It took an second to slade to steady himself from her forced push while feeling an sharp pain in his feet…… when he saw ira take an step close to him while her hand wrapped around his back neck gripping his hair tightly pulling him near her…….. Slade stared at the women stunned by her action while he wrapped his hand around her hip pulling her more closely……..

Cold amber eyes stared back at the burning green eyes while silence filled the room…….. “Listen here and listen clear Slade fucking moretti” ira said tightened her grip…….. Slade let out an hiss when ira tightened her grip still looking at the emotionless face of his cigno……..  “I am not some fucking women you can play around with” she said all the while slade listening to her……. When he heard “you got me pregnant you fucking forced me to marry you” ira said each and every word dangerously calm……… “if you can’t keep your fucking dick in your pants and want to whore around” ira paused for an second and continued……. “then I suggest you to fucking divorce me and let go” she said while Slade eyes turned red hearing her words…….. “What did you fucking say???” slade said gripping her hip tightly while ira cut him off…….. “Until you are married to me you better keep your fucking dick in your pants moretti” she said coldly……. Slade looked at the tiny women in front of him “did you forgot who you are talking to cigno I fucking own you and I can fuck whoever I want” he said snarling at her in rage…….. While ira chuckled at him and said “you missed one thing slade moretti”……. Slade looked at her with slight frown hearing her words…….

“Darling Did you forgot that we are married and that means I fucking own you Slade moretti” ira said smirking at him……. Seeing the same smirk in her lips slade felt his heartbeat rise when he heard……. “If you don’t stop whoring around or” she said calmly…….. “Or what cigno????” He said staring at her back……… “or I will fuck every single men in Italy right in front of you” she said smirking sinisterly……..

Hello readers, here is your update for this week...... I hope you all like this chapter.......

Next update will be on next week.....

Please do vote and comment........