[21]

"Hello, Taehyung-ssi." Yujung greeted the CEO with a shy smile while walking towards his work desk.

"Hello, Ms. Lee." He replied, maintaining his blank face.

"Please have a seat" he continued when the said girl stood in front of his desk.

"Thank you!" The girl replied with her face holding so many emotions, sitting down afterwards.

"So, how are you doing Taehyung-ssi?" Yujung asked wanting to start a conversation.

"I'm fine.What brings you here Ms. Lee?" Taehyung got to the point immediately, wanting to cut the conversation short.He wasn't in the mood to have a meeting at that moment.He just wanted the girl to be gone before his bun came.He was craving for his love right now!

"Umm...actually, we were thinking about working on a new project.As you already know, the models of our company have participated in so many famous fashion shows till now.This time, we're arranging a fashion event on our own.We will be really happy if your designers work for the upcoming show." Yujung Lee explained more about the project to Taehyung who was listening to her carefully.

".....So, it will go like this if we become partners for this project." The girl finished her explanation with a smile, a hopeful look adorning her face.

"Why do you want partnership with me in this project?Your company have some of those best designers as well." Taehyung asked while raising his eyebrows, crossing his arms on his chest.

Taehyung wasn't a fool.He had always noticed how Lee Yujung tried to get close to him.He didn't get good vibes from that girl.So he avoided her as much as he could in the past.

The previous project partnership was profitable for him.That's why he accepted it.Plus, he was new to the business world back then.So it was good for his reputation to be partners with the LEEs.So he ignored the negative points back then.

But now the situation was different.He was successful and was already taken.He couldn't let the girl try to get close to him.And the new project she's talking about didn't really make any sense.So he could already imagine that there were other intentions behind this project plan.

That is why he decided to voice out his suspicion.He wanted to see the girl's expressions.Kim Taehyung might be young but he was experienced enough to study peoples' behaviours thoroughly.

At first, Yujung Lee was caught off guard.She didn't think Taehyung would question her like that.She was at loss about what to reply, as what Taehyung said is true.Moreover, Taehyung looking too hot while asking the question didn't help her think of a proper way to make something up.

"A-actually Mr. Ki-....." The stuttering of her voice stopped when someone barged in the cabin all of a sudden.

She knitted her eyebrows at the newcomer who was looking anywhere except their direction awkwardly.Judging by the looks, she could tell that it was an employee of Taehyung's company.

But what made her surprised is that he dared to enter without permission, that too in the CEO's cabin.She couldn't help but think that the intruder was quite beautiful, prettier than pretty girls.She didn't like the boy one bit.The way he looked innocent and cute didn't feel good at all.

By now, she expected Taehyung to yell at the boy but when she looked at Taehyung for a reaction, all she could see was a soft expression on his face.

How was that possible!

The Kim Taehyung she has known always wore only a blank expression on his face whenever he was outside his home.

She was a smart woman and could already guess that the male was somehow close to Taehyung.The relation between them couldn't be that between an employer and an employee.Something was surely wrong!