Chapter 189 - A Quack Doctor's Misdiagnosis!

‘Left with no other option’, Cherry sat in front of Fatty with her cell phone and turned on the game again.

Fatty controlled his hero and rushed straight toward Cherry’s hero again.

The two of them clashed in the middle of the arena. Cherry blinked and repeated the same trick. After allowing Fatty to reduce her HP to the barest minimum, she ‘coincidentally’ killed Fatty’s hero instead!

Fatty jumped onto his feet. “Why am I dead again?”

Cherry blinked with her big round eyes. “Yeah, I didn’t do anything, either. How did I fire a cannon? … Oh, I get it now!”

Fatty, “?”

Cherry said with a straight face, “It’s because your mom will always be your mom. Sons can’t just usurp the throne whenever they want to~”

Fatty, “!!”

Her words made Roger narrow his eyes a little. By the time Fatty rushed over again to ask for another round, Raymond had already become thoroughly anxious and irritable at his losses.

Within a matter of a mere few minutes, he had actually lost 2% of the company’s shares and gone from owning 20% of the shares to 18%??

Raymond was so furious that he smacked the table. “One more time!”

Fatty nodded. He was about to set off when Roger grabbed his arm. Then, he looked at Justin and Cherry with a smile and said, “Nice one, Justin.”

Justin raised his eyebrows. “I told you, there’s no need to raise the stakes like that when the children are just fooling around. Look at how alarmed and anxious Uncle Raymond has become after he lost!”

His words made Raymond flush as red as a tomato. He pointed at Justin angrily and sputtered, “You, you, you…”

Justin’s expression turned cold and he said nothing.

Cherry, however, said, “Daddy, I’m so scared! Is that grandpa having a stroke? His fingers keep shaking!”

Raymond, “?”

Even Justin couldn’t help just smile. His anger from just now disappeared, and his voice was low and gentle as he replied, “No, Uncle Raymond is just being a sore loser. Forget it, you don’t need to prepare the agreement anymore, Sean.”

Raymond knew that Justin was provoking him the moment he heard what he said.

It was either he toughed it out and went along with Justin’s words—but he would probably never be able to hold his head up high in front of the Hunts after that since he was the one who suggested the bet, yet also the one being a sore loser in the end—or he surrendered the shares!

Raymond was thick-skinned. Thinking that he could just redeem his reputation in the future, he was about to speak when the same young and tender voice said, “Why would he be a sore loser, Daddy? That grandpa was really amazing just now, and he even asked if you dared to bet with him. Is he the one who actually doesn’t dare to? Also, can people just cancel their bets at will? Daddy taught me that I should always keep my word. Otherwise, it would be no different from a fart~!”

Raymond, “!!!”

Her words were too humiliating!

His words would be no different from a fart?!

He took a few deep breaths. There was no way he could part with the money, but the problem was that he would thoroughly embarrass himself… He couldn’t quite stomach the aggravation.