Chapter 195: Jimmy Is In Danger!

Logan, “??”

Little Yellow?

While he was wondering about it, Nora replied, “Oh.”

The voice on the phone then said, “But I like pink! So I’m going to paint it pink~”

“It’s up to you.”

Nora only noticed Logan after she uttered the few words. She was taken aback.

The boy stood where he was, casually, with his hands in his pockets. Although one couldn’t tell the condition of his body, there were injuries on his face.

He had a bruise at the corner of his mouth and a band-aid on his nose.

They added a little more of that wild and untamed feeling to the youth. It was just that he had a somewhat hostile look in his eyes at the moment.

Nora turned off the phone. She thought that the look in the boy’s eyes was because she was blocking his way upstairs, so she stepped aside and gave way to him.

Logan limped up the stairs after he saw her stepping to the side. When he was walking past her, Nora suddenly asked, “Hasn’t your foot healed yet?”

She seemed to recall that something was already wrong with Logan’s foot when he came home the other time?

The boy was a car racer, so both his hands and feet were equally important. Could he drive a sports car in that condition?

She was wondering about that when the young man looked over fiercely with anger in his eyes and snapped, “It’s none of your business!”

Nora, “?”

Logan really was rather mad.

Even though he had bailed her out at Mr. Hoffman’s, he was ultimately still just a teenager, so it was inevitable that he would be resentful about it. He couldn’t help but ask, “Do you know how much trouble you can bring to others with a single sentence of yours?”

Nora, “??”

She had only just woken up, so she was still rather sleepy and didn’t know what Logan meant at all. However, the boy didn’t seem like someone who would lash out at others for no reason, so she asked hesitantly, “What’s the matter?”

Logan thought of the whole mess and ultimately said nothing about it. He replied, “It’s nothing. Just manage your own affairs properly and it’ll do.”

He went upstairs after saying that.

Nora, “…”

Tsk.

What a brat. He must have come back to vent his frustrations after suffering injustice outside.

She went downstairs, poured herself a glass of water, and then went back upstairs with the glass. As soon as she went back up, she received a call from an unknown number. When she answered, Mrs. Hoffman’s voice reached her through the voice. She said, “I’m not going to let matters rest this time, Ms. Smith!”

Nora, “?”

Mrs. Hoffman sounded as if she was crying as she said, “My son was so scared by what you said that he threw up again. He only fell asleep after taking a tranquilizer pill. Even though Logan has shouldered the blame for you, if anything should happen to my son, I will never let you off!”

She hung up right away after saying that.

Nora narrowed her eyes.

Logan had shouldered the blame for her… What kind of blame had he shouldered for her?