Chapter 17: Celebrity Camp (2)

Jungkook's POV

"She doesn't know I love her," Jimin hyung confessed on the camera, and for a brief moment everyone was silent.

"What is your first impression with Rosé, Jimin?" The director asked.

"Chaeng—" he paused "The first time I saw her was on the arcade we usually go to, Her trainee friends came with her that day" "I couldn't even interact with her at first but she's so friendly that day and we played a lot" "And as the time goes by, I found myself hanging out with her on her dorm watching her favorite movies when she debuted as a solo artist," He laughed a bit.

"What makes you fall in love with her?" Jimin hyung chuckled again.

"No, your question is wrong.."

"How can you not fall in love with her? when she's charming, kind, humble, and has the most beautiful voice I've heard." "She has this weird sense of humor but it gets you all the time, she can make you laugh with the small funny things that she do, goof around with her loud aegyo voice" "I feel like every time that I'm with her, I'm at my best" "I feel contented just sitting next to her, looking at her from time to time, just her presence inside the room already makes me happy" "That even if she doesn't talk to me I'm still thankful enough that I can see her, just like today.."

"You don't know how happy I am that I saw her earlier this day and be in a group with her," "And the pain that I already notice that there's something wrong with her before the interview started, and I was almost late to catch her before she passed out" "I don't know what to do if I didn't catch her, it feels like my heart stopped beating," He wiped the tears that had formed in his eyes.

Jimin hyung is too whipped, too in love with Chaeyoung. I can understand why he didn't mind how many cameras was inside this place, he just want to rescue her before she could hit her head on the floor.

Too much? No definitely not too much, cause you do risky things for someone you love.

Unreasonable?

Of course not, what can be more important than saving the one you love.

— 잔 장국 —

"Jungkookie why are you not in the party?"

I saw Jisoo noona with a pop corn on her hand going to the living area.

"I'm not in the mood for party, Noona and I'm waiting for my girlfriend's message," I told her "Why aren't you?" I asked her.

"Jirosé, Namjoon, and I just wanna watch movie, wanna watch with us?" She asked and I nodded before both of us went to the living space where Jimin hyung and Chaeyoung already seated next to each other picking a good movie.

"You know i'm pretty curious to that girlfriend of yours, when will we get to meet her?" Jisoo noona asked.

"You all will soon enough," I said, and she just nodded.

"Chimmy let's watch Disney animation" Chaeyoung said.

"Chae you've been watching Disney so much let's try other," "How to train your dragon sounds good?" He said, laying his head on her shoulder.

"Okay then, I kinda miss toothless" She giggled.

We sat next to them in silence, while Namjoon hyung entered the room and took a seat next to his girlfriend, watching the introduction part of how to train your dragon.