The Past Repeats Itself

(Since it seems you all quite liked Arctic from one of my first chapters of crack, I'll try to add him in more along with his sister.)

The Poles: *sitting at the world meeting*

Arctic: *sighs loudly* When will their ignorance end?

Antarctica: Brother, be nice. They are all much younger after all.

Arctic: It's been that way for nearly 2/3 of my life, it's getting annoying!

Antarctica: They're at least trying to figure out why we didn't die with all the other ice nations; well that's what America told me.

Arctic: Yeah? So tell me what have they found in the past one and a half centuries?

Antarctica: Not much too be honest..

Arctic: Exactly, they're more worried about killing each other off than solving problems.

Antarctica: Those problems are from the past though, brother. They're not important now.

Arctic: Have you forgotten the past repeats itself? World peace would all ready be upon us if this wasn't true. The wars always continue, the stronger nations always take over the weaker ones, and the greedy thirst for power is never quenched. Human kind will eventually end itself; it's only a matter of ti-

Antarctica: *nudges Arctic* Brother.

Arctic: What? *looks up*

Everyone: *looking at the Poles, confused*

Arctic: *stands up* That's right, you idiots are just going around in circles, looking for a different outcome. That's the very definition of insanity! At this rate, the human race will be dead within a few centuries and what then? The earth without humans will eventually go back to the way it was when the dinosaurs ruled it. Then the ice age, evolution for human life, the ancient days, etc. History repeats itself.

Italy: I'm Catholic.

Germany: Italy, this is not about religion.

Italy: Well, your boss killed 11 million people because Austria didn't like his art.

Germany: ......You helped.

Iraq: *bursts through door* 'MURICA GAVE WEAPONS TO ISIS ON ACCIDENT! HA!

America: Wait, what?!

Russia: Amerika!

Iraq: HAHAHAHA! STUPID 'MURICAN, YOU CAN'T DEFEAT US, NOT EVEN IF YOUR FRIENDS HELP YOU! YOU WILL ALL BE HUNTED DOWN LIKE DOGS AND KILLED IN THE STREETS! THESE ARE THE END DAYS, GOD HAS PROPHESIED IT! YOUR BLOOD SHALL BE SPILT TO COVER THE GROUND YOU LAY UPON AS YOUR SOUL IS DRAGGED DOWN TO HELL!!

Arctic: *facepalm*