Chapter 3 - Sexy mob men?

I am on a roll at the moment. I'm literally updating every day. proud moment right there.

alsooo cuz TikTok is being fucking annoying I'm temporarily blocked from posting so go check out my backup ACC: whorefortheitalian1

(I posted a TikTok there earlier so go like it <3)

Anyways, on with the chapter...

Enjoy bitches xo

A little wink goes a long way

Camilla just got us into the club simply with a wink. We had no ID so Camilla did what she does best.

She flirted.

This girl's future husband is going to have to keep on her leash just by the way she acts around men.

We walked side by side into the club. It was a nice club I must say. There was a dance floor in the middle of the room with a bar on our right and what I assume is a private VIP lounge on our left.

I was pulled out of my trance suddenly being dragged to the bar.

"Two tequila shots please sir," Camilla said with a smirk to the bartender.

"Slut." I whispered downing my shot.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Cami rolling her eyes at my comment, I laughed it off then quickly stole the sluts shot, shooting it down my throat before she could stop me. I gave her a wink when I saw her sending daggers my way with her eyes. I smiled innocently and walked off to the dance floor.

---

It had been about an hour of Camilla and I just messing around with each other and dancing on the dance floor. It was safe to say Camilla was almost blackout drunk. I however don't get that drunk easily anymore. I guess my past has caught up to me.

I left Cami on the dance floor and it wasn't too long after when she found a new toy to play with.

She is going to be breaking hearts tonight.

I chuckled at my own thought and ordered another drink.

As I was waiting for my drink to be ready, from the corner of my eye, I saw two men in all black suits looking directly my way while whispering to each other. I observed them for about five minutes watching their every move. Something about them just didn't sit right with me. 

One of the men nodded at the other agreeing with whatever was being said, which made me curious. One of them made eye contact with me and I quickly jerked my head away hoping that I wasn't caught. I looked over at them once more to see them walking towards a door at the back of the club.

I always had a habit of sticking my nose in places where I shouldn't. So, I did the thing that gets me into trouble each time.

I followed them.