Chapter 21: Lost in Contact

Lisa's POV

"I miss you googie!" I aegyo at him, looking at his smiling face video calling him on my phone while Im laying my back on the soft mattress of my quarantine bed.

"God I miss you so fucking much," He chuckled biting his lower lips in the process, "Where are you? did you change your bedsheet?"

"Uhmm" "I'm not at home right now," I said, he creases his brows.

"Where are you? In a hotel? Everything looks white out there" He said trying to peak on his phone as if he could see the background, I chuckled at his cuteness.

"Don't mind it too much baby" "How's your final stage for Celebrity Camp? Who won?" I asked him.

"Uhh please don't remind me of that bullshitting camp, you don't know how happy I am to finally go back here in our dorm after so many months living there," "But I do admit working our comebacks and other works there is really convenient but still.." He paused.

"At the least the final stage is fun, we finally got to meet our fans after so long, last night was the after party but I didn't go, I had to coordinate with the producer since I'm the leader and we have a conference later because of someone," he sighed.

"I'm so glad you finally got to meet your fans," I giggled "Did Jimin and Chae ended up together?" I asked.

"Uhmm" he shook his head, "yes apparently that's the reason why we'll be in conference later,"

"Ohh?"

"You know I thought they're done with their whatever because for a month they never talk until last night," He laughed, "they're so screwed, BangPD scolded them because they were captured making out in Gangnam.."

"Omo!" I covered my mouth, "They're dating now aren't they?" I chuckled "How romantic!"

"Romantic my ass!" He clicked his tongue. "Can you tell me where you are now? Cuz you're changing the subject baby," I laughed at him.

"Am I that obvious?," I chuckled lightly, "Promise me you won't get mad at me first," But his smile faded on his face.

"Hmm i'm not liking this.." He bit his inner cheek.

"Promise me first baby pleasee~" I cutely said, he sighed.

"Okay I promise.." He sighed.

"I'm in.. I'm in quarantine," I said, his eyes grew bigger.

"W-why are— why are you in quarantine?! Tell me you didn't contained the virus!" He panicked.

"I knew it! I shouldn't have told you!" I said.

"Lisa! You just said you're quarantining and you expect me not to get worried?! You haven't had your vaccine aren't you?! Babe you need that to get back— Aigoo! Aigoo! my head hurts so bad! Just I thought you'd be back here next week," He closed his eyes controlling his anger just like he promised.

"We don't know it yet, but don't worry I'm sure i'll be there in our anniversary," I pursed my lips watching him run his fingers on his hair sitting on the chair still eyes closed.

"Baby please say something you're worrying me"

"Lisa, I told you to take care of yourself baby" He said in full of worry.

"I'm sorry, I know" I said "But I uhmm, went to a hospital for a test three days ago.. and I happen to have a direct contact with.. you know," I averted my eyes, and he sighed so loudly.

"How are you feeling right now? Have you taken kogue test?" He asked me.

"Yes I did, as soon as I heard the news," I said, and he nod his head.