Chapter 22: Let's Go Home

Lisa's POV

"Thank God he's still here!" I almost jumped out of Jennie's Range Rover when I saw his car, I immediately opened the door wide then run.

"Lisa!" she caught my attention before I could go past enough not to hear her.

"Today is the first day of your mandatory week vacation!" she shouted as she smiled.

"Spend your whole time with him! I won't send you anything!" "You deserve it babe!"

"Now go get your man!"

I smiled back at her and run as if i'm not wearing a tight fitted dress underneath my coat, and 3 inches high heels into a slope. I was smiling the whole time now that after 9 months away I can finally see him again. I can finally hold him again.

That if anything would occur and people see us in here I don't fucking care anymore. What I care now is that, I can finally go home.

Go home in his arms.

As I trail what felt like a long slope going to the peak of the hill, I felt my knee and foot is giving up on me.

I was panting hard and breathing heavily but as soon as I saw a figure of a man looking down on his feet walking unsteadily while the cold breeze of fall brushes his now blueish-silver hair, my body felt numb and stopped running, staring at him wobbly walking down the slope.

He looks like he lost his hope waiting for me, that his walk already looks like he was limp that he almost forgot how to walk properly. The bag underneath those beautiful eyes, his red nose, and plump lips are enough for me to imagine the utmost pain I inflicted.

I did this, I'm the worst.

I am to blame for putting him into this situation just because I forgot where my phone is and I was too busy the whole week in an out of country with meetings, progressing, finishing all my work.

That even if I want to find it on my own or take a rest for few hours, I don't have that luxury cause my only priority is to get my work done and be with him again.

But that's not enough explanation for the trauma I caused him. And I don't think a simple apology is enough, NO— I've already caused him too much pain and deception.

My eyes started to shed a tear still frozen on my spot now in mix emotion. My heart wanted to explode just by seeing how devastated it is for him that I left him here for 9 months, now he couldn't reach me for a week, I'm pretty sure he couldn't sleep at night or rush up on me on his own to America these past few days.

I cried even more when his sorrowful eyes finally met mine just a few more meters away from where i'm standing.

That if anything happens today and he decided to get this relationship we have close and done, I will embrace it without regret, cause I know I'm responsible for his despair.

I don't think I deserve his love.

"Lisa?"

His eyes grew just like, my heart felt warm seeing him but my sorrowful heart crash me like a waterfall, I'm sobbing hard and loud.

"Lisa?" "Lisa.. Lisa.. Lisa!!!" He started walking fast but my body was frozen still.

"Baby is that really you?!" He said while walking a bit faster than the last almost stumbling on his feet before running down the slope with his arms wide for me.

"Lisa!!!"

He took me by the waist engulfing me tightly into his arms, leaning the back of my head with my trembling hand on his chest before I felt his nose on my neck sniffing my vanilla scent, like he always do.