Chapter 90: Sports Festival (4)

If you want to read 20+ chapters ahead, go here: patreon.com/Master4thWall

Chapter 90: Sports Festival (4)

...I was supposed to stop flirting and playing around, but this is undoubtedly fun.

Okay, I promise to stop soon, someday.

"But, I-I was already about to join these guys," Mina stuttered, scratching her neck as she pointed at the 3 students behind her.

Three girls. Kyoko Jiro, who was blushing hard from my words, Setsuna who smirked, and Tsuyu Asui who avoided eye contact.

I smiled at them. "Do you mind me borrowing your friend a bit, girls?"

Jiro shook her head rapidly, while Setsuna nodded and said. "Of course, not. Just make sure to deliver her in one piece, okay~?"

I stared at Setsuna for a second. Her serpentine-like pupils that were barely distinguishable from her green irises made me recall Ryuko. I smiled again and nodded.

"Of course."

Then I led the reluctant Mina, who shot pleading glances to her friends, to me and Momo's meeting spot. She wasn't back yet, so I have some time.

It's not Mina's personality that I am interested in. Not counting Nejire, I don't really like overly cheerful girls. But her features, her skin colour and inhumane eyes, those small horns – these make her hot.

I have always had a knack for inhumane girls. That's one of the many reasons I didn't kill Mursha... Let's see how far I can go with Mina, without getting into a real relationship. I already have my plate filled.

Shaking my head, I chatted with Mina about random things to help calm her down. I was also checking on my quest another time, to be sure that my next plan is correct...

I got this quest the moment I was called on for the Student Representative Speech half an hour ago.

□□□□□□□□□□±□□□□□□□□□□

Quest: "Assert Dominance"

Description: The UA Sports Festival is the greatest opportunity for the UA students – but not for you. To even make it a decent enough opportunity, you have to play your cards right.

Objective: Win the entire Event – Coming first in all games.

Bonus Objective 1: Show off as much as possible and attract at least 100 Heroes' attention.

Bonus Objective 2: All of your victories must be overwhelming!

Reward: 3 billion exp, an item - [Power Gauntlet]

Objective Reward 1: 2 billion exp, Health potion 3x, Stamina Potion 10x

Objective Reward 2: 5 billion eco, ????'s attention, Health Potion 5x, Stamina Potion 20x, Magic Mango Tree Sapling.

Penalty: None

□□□□□□□□□□±□□□□□□□□□□

An average quest, but it's better than nothing.

The Mango tree sapling seems good though. I wonder what it does exactly. Faster tree growth? One ripe Mango every 24 hours? I will have to find out.

Still, the "????'s Attention" is more interesting than that. I can only wonder who that is... Though I have a concrete guess, I might be wrong.

Let's wait and see.