Chapter 6 - Gamble

[(Y/N)'s POV]

"I'm sorry ma'am but I'm having trouble understanding you right now"

"Ichika Nakano, does that ring a bell?"

"Now that she mentioned it, she does look very similar to Ichika-chan. She might be one of her sisters"

"Oh yeah, she mentioned that you guys are quintuplets. I'm (Y/N) by the way"

I reach out my hand to her to offer a handshake.

"I'm Nino, I'm the second eldest of the quintuplets. I went here to get a closer look at the person my sister has been busy with"

"I see, anything that caught your interest so far?"

"You seem okay but I'm not letting my guard down yet"

"I take that as a compliment then"

"I don't know what's going between you two but I'll leave that to Ichika when she's ready to tell me."

"For what it's worth, I don't plan on doing anything to her that would make you worry"

"Good then. Let's make it stay that way"

"Got it Nakano-San"

"There are five of us Nakano's and who knows, you might even encounter Papa. That makes it six so you can call me Nino"

"I understand Nino-San"

"Alright, I got what I came here for. See you around"

She stands up from her seat as she prepares to exit from the café.

"See-"

She immediately walked closer to me and gave me a death glare.

"One last thing, don't you dare tell my sister that I came here to see you. Did you get that? You wouldn't want me to be your enemy"

"Got it, Nino-San"

"Okay, see you"

She heads for the exit of the café.

"Well, that was a bit terrifying with that threat and all. But I can sense that she's just trying to protect her sister. Can't blame her especially with Ichika-Chan's line of work. So that's Nino-san, I wonder who the other three are. I hope they're nice"

[Ichika's POV]

"Alright Nakano-San, that's a wrap! Thanks for your hard work!"

"Thanks for your hard work too!"

I just finished my shoot and it's a bit early for me to go home. I wonder what (Y/N)-kun's doing. He's most likely working at this time. I'll send him a text.

[Hey (Y/N)-Kun, still at work?]

I wasn't able to get a reply right away. Usually, when he doesn't have work, he replies immediately but that's understandable since I think he's still working. Several minutes passed and I received a message.

[Ichika-chan, I'm almost done with work, what's up?]

I finally got a message from him.

[Great! I just finished my shoot. Are you free today? Maybe after work?]

[Sure! I'm game! Where to?]

[Hmm... I don't want somewhere too far so we can both get home faster. How about we watch some movies?]

[Sounds good Ichika-Chan!]

[Okay, see you!]

After my message to (Y/N)-Kun, I asked the driver to drop me off at the cinema near the local mall where (Y/N)-kun's work is. The traffic wasn't so bad so I was able to arrive without any issues. I got off of the car and walk towards the Cinema. I saw a familiar face standing in front of the entrance.