Back to business

Alex POV

"Alright back to business"

"I think if both of you come work with me it will help us all, Alex you said you needed to keep your job for rent, and I don't think I heard you mention anything about Peter having a job, so if I were to make this a payed thing you would both benefit from it" Mr.stark bargained.

Dam it! he knows we like money 

Let's play this out 

See how it goes

Fine

"That's a good bargain but what if we don't have time for it" I asked.

"She did say we can have busy schedules that can take up some time" Peter nodded.

"Well then we would make custom schedules, we could find the hours that would work for you both. I'm not that picky"

"Alright we'll want would we even be doing?" Peter asked.

"Well from what I remember saying at your little assembly was that you could help me with new projects and how Stark industry's can improve from we're where at, also help upgrade the Avengers weapons, they can get damaged during fights and once you get good enough and I trust you both enough you can design new ones" he explained.

"Um just to put in there I'm not the best with the whole tech thing, I'm more of a geometry and crafty type" I shrugged.

"Well if your the crafty type you probably make blue prints a lot, and we're gonna need some blue prints" he smirked.

Shit 

I don't see how we can get out of this one

We'll figure it out

"Here's your pizzas, drinks and bread sticks" the waitress came back.

"Thank you" we all smiled.

I took a big sip of Pepsi "Soooo you've pretty much thought this out all the way" I asked.

"Yup"

I have an  idea 

No

No more ideas

Trust me 

It will be fine 

No-

I suddenly lost control of my body and now Venom was in control "Well what if I can't do the design portion of it. Are there any other parts of the job I could work with" Venom asked.

"What kind of job?"

"Well like something not in the lab" Venom shrugged.

"Well...  I might have an idea"

A/n

CLIFFHANGER 

BUM BUM BUMMMMMMMMMM

*off screen boos*

I am mean 

I know 

But still

It's more fun this wayyy

To my friend with the news

- friend here class is much better today I saw some girls cuddling earlier so yeah not much today 

And that's the news

Have a nice day bros

-author and friend