Care for you

PYM Groupe

everyone is very busy with their work because the event is in two days so they have many things to do. Now is lunchtime so the employees are going to the cafeteria same for Jae-Wook because he doesn't want to go outside plus he has the meeting after lunch. When He enters the cafeteria and orders his food. While waiting he checks his phone in one hand another hand is in his pocket and his back is leaning on the counter.

All the women and men stare at him with loving eyes but seen Jae-Wook doesn't care and continues scrolling his phone. " How can someone be this cool?" a girl asks her friends and starts to push each other in shyness. After some minutes his food is done and he searches for a free place to sit. He sees a free place and goes to sit alone on the corner. Jae-Wook eating his food but it's doesn't reach his mouth someone pulls his hand and eat the food.

" Hey, Miss president can you not behave like a kid please!" After she eats his food and sits in front of him with a smile on her face " So what? If you want, buy me another one" Min-Young looks at him " Why don't you go and buy it yourself?" Jae-Wook asks her and doesn't care because now he is really hungry and tired he has no time to create a quarrel with her " Look who talking? Secretary Kim~~" She blinks at him many times and smiles as a victory " Aish, yes Boss rest I will buy your food please wait," He says with a forced smile and leaves his seat with annoying face " that's the right thing" she smiles and play with her phone while waiting for the food.

" Devil woman," A girl says " Poor my Jae-Wook Oppa" another girl speaks up, and then they don't care about Min-Young anymore they just simps for Jae-Wook posture right now. Min-Young heard everything they said she pretend to clear her throat to make them look at her. When the girls finally look at her she gives them a death glare and makes a hand sign  ✌👀 👉 to them like she wants to tear them apart the girls got goosebumps all over their bodies and bow their heads down to mind their own business right now.

Min-Young changes her expression immediately when Jae-Wook arrives with the food " Here you go Miss president" he said and places the cabaret in front of her " thank you MR. secretary" she said and start to eat her food " Hmm delicious" her mouth is full of food. Jae-Wook looks at her his boss is not young she already thirty, but look at the way she eats so childish.

Her mouth is a mess Jae-Wook laughs a bit and grab a tissue to wipe her mouth because she eating ttabokki, yet kimbap full in her mouth. " Stop eating like someone is snatching from you eat normally" After he said he wipe her mouth softly, she stop eating and looking at him still it always him who care for her the most. Min-Young smiles and eat slowly as he said and both of them eating together.

JISOO'S CONDO

Hae-In and Jisoo is enter to the elevator " click on the 5th floor please!" Jisoo asks Hae-In because she carrying Dalki "OK" Jisoo look at him and then sees his head start to bleed more it soak her handkerchief " Ah please handle a bit we arrive soon" Jisoo speaks to him and then touch his head a bit " Do you want me to carry Dalki for you? because it's seem you're tired" Hae-In demands her " Is it okay?" Jisoo smile "Yes it's okay" Jisoo hand Dalki to Hae-In.

Dalki smiles brightly when he is in Hae-In's arm. They arrive at the condo, Hae-In put his son down and Dalki runs quickly to the salon and turn on the TV. " Please sit here I'm going to get the first aid" Jisoo went to her room, Hae-In looks at Dalki and laughing along with the cartoon. Within 2 minutes she comes back with a box of first aid and walks toward Hae-In. She starts to wash his wound and blow to relieve the pain, Jisoo doesn't realize that both of them are very close her sweet vanilla and strawberry scent make his mind go wild but he have to control himself.

When he lost in her scent, suddenly Dalki screams  because he spill the juice on his shirt " Dalki!, Dalki!" Jisoo calls her son " Yes mama?" Dalki guilty and come to her  " See go to the bathroom and wait for me you should take a bath, I'm really sorry for this messy but you can stay here I'm going to take care of my son" Hae-In watches their actions with an adorably feeling.He listen to their communication that Jisoo complains and Dalki keeps saying sorry.

He look around and sees some photos of Jisoo during her pregnancy and after she gave birth to Dalki. He look at the photo of little Dalki when he was a baby and Hae-In caress the picture with a heart full of love " I'm sorry for not stayed with you since the first day that you saw the world but I will stay with you until the end"