6.Fake World...

Taehyung, his parents baby boy, who always follow them without asking them anything, too did what his mom say, he run away back then and get enroll in military just because he think that, whatever his parents say, tell him are always correct, because he love them, trust them.

Every child think there parents as there guardian who protect there child, love there child, care for them, his parents to do that but in different way, they keep him away...they leave him in boarding school from childhood, just that those unknown bastards will not hurt him, which he didn't know yet who are actually they are.

" Mom, I am going to bring something for you, you hadn't eaten anything yet" tae say worriedly, both son and mother where sitting there since morning and yet his mom is sobbing continuously without eating a single grain.

She just nodded, she's so exhausted from her life, she didn't get happiness all these years, her husband was half paralysed and now he is in coma, while the mental breakdown of leaving her son away all these years are making her conditions worse.

But still she try her best to stay strong, just for her only lovely baby boy tae, she loves him so much, although he leave away from her the love never fall, she loves him more than anything and just for him she's staying strong.

" Mrs.Kim, how is your husband...still lying on bed"a man in his fifties enter his room where tae father is currently admited.

"What are you doing here "his mom asked still sobbing continuously. "I am here to meet my friend, I am worried about him"that man say in sarcasm.

"He was lucky, as he got paralyzed and couldn't utter a word and his in coma, so lucky of him...otherwise we would have killed him right then" that man continued and walked towards her.

"Please leave us alone" tae mom say in begging tone. " Of course I will...he's not any use of us though "he say and chuckle's like a maniac but not too loud.

"Mrs.Kim, I am asking you again...did you really didn't know anything about your husband work, he never open his true side to you" he asked in death serious tone.

"No...no,I really don't know, now please leave us" taehyung's mom say and broke down. "Okk then,we will leave now, just pray to god that he will never get up from his coma, still if he then you know what we will do" he say and leave tae's mom in fear.

Taehyung come back with some food, when he spot that suspicious old man coming out of his father room.
He got worried and walked there with long steps. " Mom, who where they " tae asked worriedly.  " Tae, they are one of them" his mom replied on weak voice.

" What where they doing here" tae asked confusedly. "Tae, they come to check on your dad, they say if he woke up he will kill him...and me too" his mom say still sobbing, because of fears, burden, lose.

" Mom, I didn't get anything, why are they doing these, who are they, what did appa do" he asked confusedly, he still didn't get why some people are behind his parents...particularly his dad.

"Tae, your dad...he work under bad people's, he work for those rich mens who can do anything with power of money." His mom started to tell making tae shocked and confused, it's something new to him...too new.

"What, but didn't he work in company " he asked on which his mom shoke her head as no.

"After I married your appa, me and everyone know or you can say think...he work in company, he tell everyone that... but it's not true, no one knows until I come to know about this"she say making taehyung angry, his dad betray everyone, he hide everything from everyone from his wife too.