Chapter 20

Running up the stairs, I hear a voice behind me causing me to jump

Running up the stairs, I hear a voice behind me causing me to jump. "Careful you might hurt yourself!" Dad shouts from the bottom of the stairs as I continue walking instead.

I get into my room and think about what I should wear while washing my face and brushing my teeth. But not before turning my curler on.

I walk into my walk-in-closet and look around not sure what to wear. In the old house I only had 1 pair of clothes making it easy for me to get ready as I only had that. Although, I did get bullied for wearing the same thing everyday.

I decide to choose something perfect for the warm weather so I find a maroon tank top and blue jeans with a Gucci belt and black heel boots. I then go to my bag section and pick a simple black purse.

Walking towards my desk in the bathroom, I sit at the desk and begin curling my hair which only takes 10 minutes.

I start walking downstairs as I see my whole family waiting at the bottom.

That is weird normally at least one of them is busy but they are all here today.

"Finally, you took forever." Matteo groans earning him a slap on the back of his head from Luca.

"You look stunning, you ready to go Principessa?" Dad inquires coming forward and helping me down the last 2 steps.

"Yeah let's go. I can't wait." I squeal excited to go get ice cream.

We walk towards the Range Rover and I walk over to front and open the door as I hear whispering and laughing behind me.

I turn to notice all the boys staring at me amused. What the fuck is their problem can't they just sit in the car already.

"Quickly, sit in the car so we can go now." I whine getting impatient.

"Principessa, I don't know if you knew this rule before but the front is always for the oldest." Valentino smirks causing me to frown at how unfair that is.

"What? That's not fair I want to sit in the front. Dad!" I groan turning towards dad to see him standing there also amused.

"It's the rule bambina and Angelo will be angry at me if he has to sit with the other boys." Dad puts his hands up in surrender as he walks to the passenger seat.

I shut the door and they all wait outside of the car waiting for me to get in.

"Fine! But I am not sitting in the middle." I inform them while standing with my arms crossed but all they do is laugh at me.

It's not even funny! Why are they laughing at me?

"Ana just sit in the middle. You don't have much choice unless you don't want to go." Lorenzo speaks up as I huff and accept defeat.